GDT: Wild @ Avs - 2 PM - BSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Dang. Good game. Avs look overrated to me. Panthers/Lightning looked much better. We’re missing a bunch of key peices and still held them well

Reactions: carouselofgoalies

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Notorious CHOKER Kirill Kaprizov LOSES in shootout smh

(Seriously though I still can't believe we have a player of this caliber on our hockey team holy shit this is fun)

Reactions: Sad People

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Only really bad takeaway from thus game is I'm pissed at Greenway for pulling that crap on Kuemper. Potentially lowering his trade value if he's gonna start pulling cheap stuff like that

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
Haven't seen anything live, but I think that results show that the GREEF line is a good line. But Greenway isn't worth, say , 3M just to form that line. How much should he be resigned for?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Haven't seen anything live, but I think that results show that the GREEF line is a good line. But Greenway isn't worth, say , 3M just to form that line. How much should he be resigned for?
I don't think Greenway is important to that line. Foligno, and especially JEE, are. Duhaime would be just as good, at less than half the price. He's a better skater, can drop the gloves, plays a game that would fit, and is a RHS. On a cash strapped team, I don't see keeping Greenway.

On a positive note, I thought Addison and Dewar looked good. Both of them add speed to the team, and neither seems not to be fazed by physical play. Addison is defensive wizard, but he is very decisive in the O zone, gets off his shot quickly, and has nice offensive gaps.

Last edited:

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I just caught a clip of the hit. Didn't look as bad as I expected it to. Dirty? Meh. Think it was more he didn't make as much effort to get around Kuemper as he could have, but flat out dirty? Nah. And honestly, with the amount of absolute dirty garbage I've seen Avs fans excuse in the time since they were gifted that team, I'm at the point where I just shrug at the stuff they whine about. They are at times, (and more often than not) a ridiculous caricature of a fanbase.

Last edited:

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
I don't think Greenway is important to that line. Foligno, and especially JEE, are. Duhaime would be just as good, at less than half the price. He's a better skater, can drop the gloves, plays a game that would fit, and is a RHS. On a cash strapped team, I don't see keeping Greenway.

On a positive note, I thought Addison and Dewar looked good. Both of them add speed to the team, and neither seems not to be fazed by physical play. Addison is defensive wizard, but he is very decisive in the O zone, gets off his shot quickly, and has nice offensive gaps.

Duhaime is actually a leftie, but he plays RW. Agreed that I’d prefer him over Greenway out there. I haven’t seen anything noteworthy of Greenway this season, he’s like Bjugstad with less offensive talents. Don’t think he’ll be around past this season.

Also have been impressed with Dewar. He’s noticeable when he’s on the ice and doesn’t seem to ever slow down. Might have something with him.

Overall, team played good today despite being down Brodin, Spurgeon, and Ek. Can’t be upset to come out of that with a point.

Reactions: 63firebird

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota

You really enjoy mixing up his handed ness

Reactions: 57special
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad