GDT: Wild at Dallas Game Two - 7PM FSN/FSWI/SN/TVAS2 - Emergency I'm on my Phone Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
The same people would be the ones claiming "I BELIEVED IN YOU ALL ALONG" when the tide turns, pointing out to some posts from ****ing November.

Just saying.

Sad part is you aren't wrong.
Real easy not to watch, but I guess some people like torturing themselves?

Billy Mays Here*

If you don't like the negativity then close your browser and stop reading and responding to it.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The same people would be the ones claiming "I BELIEVED IN YOU ALL ALONG" when the tide turns, pointing out to some posts from ****ing November.

Actually had they managed to win tonight I would have been genuinely surprised.

Billy Mays Here*

Actually had they managed to win tonight I would have been genuinely surprised.

Don't think there's anyone on here who would say they believed in the team all along either. Everyone knows this team doesn't have the talent to go on a deep playoff run, getting a little surprise here and there is about the best we can hope for.

Also, God I miss Brent Burns.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
If you don't like the negativity then close your browser and stop reading and responding to it.

This has gone WAY beyond negativity. I read it because I mistakenly believe...maybe there would be some rational hockey conversation. When most of it is actively rooting against the team to lose just on the hope of some "house cleaning" it gets a tough to slog through. The game is supposed to be fun. This is like watching people bleed themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad