GDT: Wild at Blackhawks - 5pm CT / 1am Suomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
wow...I just popped in Boudreax and Dumba and here are the first few entries. Like I said, educate yourself.

'An inexcusable play': Boudreau's patience with Dumba wearing thin ...

www.startribune.com/boudreau-s-patience-with-dumba-wearing-thin/454396133/

1. Cached
Nov 1, 2017 - Dumba has frequently been careless with the puck, out of position and generally sloppy this season, and Boudreau clearly had had enough, ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 11/18/18
Bruce Boudreau calls out and benches one of his top young players ...

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/.../bruce-boudreau-calls-out-and-benches-one-of-his-top...

1. Cached
Oct 20, 2016 - Bruce Boudreau calls out and benches one of his top young players. ... coach Bruce Boudreau has made the decision to make Matt Dumba a ...
Wild's Matt Dumba scratched after 'trying to do too much' - Pioneer Press

https://www.twincities.com/.../minnesota-wild-matt-dumba-mike-reilly-jake-gardiner-t...

Oct 20, 2016 - Minnesota Wild coach Bruce Boudreau has decided to scratch ... Wild: Scandella's late scratch forces Dumba into starting lineup ... Reilly was called up from the minors on Wednesday, a move Boudreau said would .... resident disc jockey Matt Dumba should be required to pour one out for Devin Setoguchi.
Boudreau says missed cross-check call cost Wild game ...

nhl.nbcsports.com/2018/04/17/boudreau-says-missed-cross-check-call-cost-wild-game/

Apr 17, 2018 - Boudreau says missed cross-check call cost Wild game ... “Dumba had a great chance and Hellebuyck made great some save on a couple. ... it was simply a “complete accident as he was trying to box out on the penalty kill.

November 2017, October 2016, April 2018... nothing from THIS season huh? Go figure.

Sure isn't coming across as 2-3 game defining mistakes per game.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
wow...I just popped in Boudreax and Dumba and here are the first few entries. Like I said, educate yourself.

So you try to prove your point about Dumba being a defensive liability this year by giving examples from 1-2 seasons ago, including one where Boudreau just makes a casual mention of a scoring chance Dumba had.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

1. Cached
Nov 1, 2017 - Dumba has frequently been careless with the puck, out of position and generally sloppy this season, and Boudreau clearly had had enough, ...

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/.../bruce-boudreau-calls-out-and-benches-one-of-his-top...

1. Cached
Oct 20, 2016 - Bruce Boudreau calls out and benches one of his top young players. ... coach Bruce Boudreau has made the decision to make Matt Dumba a ...

https://www.twincities.com/.../minnesota-wild-matt-dumba-mike-reilly-jake-gardiner-t...

Oct 20, 2016 - Minnesota Wild coach Bruce Boudreau has decided to scratch ... Wild: Scandella's late scratch forces Dumba into starting lineup ... Reilly was called up from the minors on Wednesday, a move Boudreau said would .... resident disc jockey Matt Dumba should be required to pour one out for Devin Setoguchi.

nhl.nbcsports.com/2018/04/17/boudreau-says-missed-cross-check-call-cost-wild-game/

Apr 17, 2018 - Boudreau says missed cross-check call cost Wild game ... “Dumba had a great chance and Hellebuyck made great some save on a couple. ... it was simply a “complete accident as he was trying to box out on the penalty kill.

1. Wow. That's not a regular basis. I can cherry pick complaints about nearly every player on the team over a 2-year span too.

2. I said he's been solid this year. As in THIS season. I've been openly critical of him in the past, but can recognize that he's been just fine this season. BB hasn't called him out any more than any other guy this fall.

Keep reaching though.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017

1. Cached

1. Cached

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You might want to read some of those. Complete f***ing failure, bud.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I love when Greenlay goes on a rant about how a great a play someone just made, and then they show the replay and he's dead wrong. Blatant hook not called on Toews.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
I love when Greenlay goes on a rant about how a great a play someone just made, and then they show the replay and he's dead wrong. Blatant hook not called on Toews.

You could argue a blatant hook is a great defensive play as long as it isn't called.

Reactions: 2Pair
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad