GDT: Wild at Blackhawks - 5pm CT / 1am Suomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Remember this when speaking of Granlund in the future.
Not sure what Granlund's last two games with him stopping skating has to do with anything unless it continues.

I see Zucker has been moved out of the top 6. I wonder if that will include the pp.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Not sure what Granlund's last two games with him stopping skating has to do with anything unless it continues.

I see Zucker has been moved out of the top 6. I wonder if that will include the pp.

He will be moved down a line every time he tries a backhand on a breakaway. He'll be in the ECHL by Christmas.

Actually, he usually has some of his best games against Chicago, so that's a plus.

Reactions: 2Pair

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Disagree, Parise and Koivu have been great together.
They've both been great, but I don't think it has much to do with playing with each other. Parise plays the same game no matter who he is with, and doesn't really have a ton of chemistry with anyone. Getting the best game of the season out of both Nino and Coyle in the same game, and then immediately changing their line, was a dumb idea.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
They've both been great, but I don't think it has much to do with playing with each other. Parise plays the same game no matter who he is with, and doesn't really have a ton of chemistry with anyone. Getting the best game of the season out of both Nino and Coyle in the same game, and then immediately changing their line, was a dumb idea.
Meh...I disagree, but whatever.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I guess I don't really understand putting the lines in the blender after you put up 39 shots and a lot of pretty great scoring chances. But whatever.

Reactions: THE JAM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad