Proposal: Wild and Ducks …..who says no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
#3 vs Lambos + #13 is probably close-ish.

JEE vs Zegras is not.

Wild likely say f*** no
I just don’t think it makes much sense from Anaheim to move 3 , unless we’re actually getting something of need(which idk that Jee is).

I don’t think 13 + lambos is close to 3

Prob too many moving pieces in the deal, we’d prob get more moving zegras and top 5 pick

Reactions: JKG33

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County
What's your proof? You've shown nothing that indicates Zegras can lead a winning team at all, let alone even make the playoffs.

I also appreciate how you ignore that Ek has gotten better every single year in the playoffs (minus playing 19 seconds last playoffs).

0p in 3 games
to
1p in 5 games
to
1p in 4 games
to
3p in 7 games
to
5p in 6 games

Again, playing with offensive stalwarts like Jordan Greenway and Marcus Foligno...
The proof is that your insinuation that you can win with EK but not Zegras, is just not true with the data we have to this point. Minnesota has won nothing in the several seasons that they’ve had EK and been in the playoffs. Again, you’re trying to change the narrative. You’re the one who said you can’t win with Zegras (insinuating that you can with EK). One is just your personal opinion with nothing to support it since he’s not yet had the opportunity to show what he can do in the NHL playoffs. The other is proven to be false thus far, since he’s been in the playoffs several times and hasn’t helped his team win a series and hasn’t put up great stats.

I’ve also never said you can win with Zegras or not. In fact, I’ve said it’s TBD. All we have to go on so far with Zegras is that he’s been Spectacular and a leader on his USA teams. Take it for what you will. But at least it’s more than what your baseless opinion is.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
What's your proof? You've shown nothing that indicates Zegras can lead a winning team at all, let alone even make the playoffs.

I also appreciate how you ignore that Ek has gotten better every single year in the playoffs (minus playing 19 seconds last playoffs).

0p in 3 games
to
1p in 5 games
to
1p in 4 games
to
3p in 7 games
to
5p in 6 games

Again, playing with offensive stalwarts like Jordan Greenway and Marcus Foligno...
But where is the proof you can’t win with zegras in the playoffs?

I got nothing bad to say about ek, I think he’s fantastic player…. And would love to have a player like him come playoff time

I just think the “you can’t win with zegras crowd”, is generally lazy…. Using an idea they can’t really back up with facts or stats.

When zegras is on a playoff team and gets to play in the playoffs we’ll have an idea if he can play in the playoffs and if a team can win with him…. But right now it’s just saying nonsense

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
But where is the proof you can’t win with zegras in the playoffs?
If you can't win with Zegras in the regular season, why would it be any different for the playoffs?

I would be much more open to swapping Zegras to Carlsson or McTavish if Ducks fans are that impressed with Zegras.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
If you can't win with Zegras in the regular season, why would it be any different for the playoffs?

I would be much more open to swapping Zegras to Carlsson or McTavish if Ducks fans are that impressed with Zegras.

We can’t win in regular season with carlsson and mctavish either tho

What you want for boldy his playoff stats are lackin… time to flip him

Reactions: EquivalentStay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad