Post-Game Talk: Why score 3 when you only need 1?

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
Buffalo.jpg

:laugh: I know we've had some offensive struggles, but I'm pretty sure that those totals are wrong.

Wow yeah we're not that bad mine had the correct totals.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Boring game but the finish kinda made up for it at least. Some nice plays by Larkin and Z. Good for Dylan because he had a rough game otherwise, the high-sticking seemed to wake him up. That's a good ability for a guy to have, being able to step up like that.

Mrazek was good but he wasn't challenged much. Not even top 10 on his best games of the season list, that's how good he's been.

Next time you feel like complaining that a coach's challenge slows down the game, just imagine he used his timeout instead of challenging.
Hockey was just fine before every important goal had to be reviewed to see if the puck was offside 30 seconds before the puck went in the net. There should be some kind of limit on the challenge for offsides. Like, if it happened more than 10 seconds before the goal was scored, it should not be reviewable.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Boring game but the finish kinda made up for it at least. Some nice plays by Larkin and Z. Good for Dylan because he had a rough game otherwise, the high-sticking seemed to wake him up. That's a good ability for a guy to have, being able to step up like that.

Mrazek was good but he wasn't challenged much. Not even top 10 on his best games of the season list, that's how good he's been.

Hockey was just fine before every important goal had to be reviewed to see if the puck was offside 30 seconds before the puck went in the net. There should be some kind of limit on the challenge for offsides. Like, if it happened more than 10 seconds before the goal was scored, it should not be reviewable.

I don't know, I'm not a huge fan of how the challenge is being used, but I don't really mind because I view it as a timeout as someone said above. I think if you're going to make offsides "challengable" then it should be up until the puck entered the zone on that possession, but not if they brought it out and back in.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Buffalo had so few scoring chances tonight, Howard could have won that game!

Larkin
Zetteberg,
Mrazek

rx7dryver

Apr 11, 2009
I was thinking to myself that I am going to vote for Z no matter the outcome because he has been busting his ass all night, I doubt others will vote for him because he has no points or real scoring chances. 1/2 second later he scored.

icKx

Vanek 4 Prez
May 7, 2010
Intertubes
Did Nyquist suit up tonight?

Swear I didn't hear his name once all night. His disappearing act is growing old.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Did Nyquist suit up tonight?

Swear I didn't hear his name once all night. His disappearing act is growing old.

Just noticed your avatar for the first time

FeelsBadMan

And yeah, he's been disappointing no doubt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad