GDT: Why is everything blurry? Oilers v Ducks 7PM Sunday

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1672953176296197.gif

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Watched the Brown injury from last year. He buckles and falls on that same exact knee quite alot…. Knee looks shaky too.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
not my bag, but liked Madagascar, better and street of dreams. The album was disappointing to me because of what Duff, Slash and Matt were able to put out with VR, Contraband and Libertad are great albums. I even like some of the stuff Izzy put out even it's just mostly generic rock songs you'd hear at a bar, but Pressure drop (cover), Old hat and 30,000 feet are great songs. That band GNR was prolific in its output both as GNR and the members solo outings. OH and serial killer from slashes snake pit as well.

I feel like there was some great GnR songs on that album (I might be the only one lol) but it was held back by shitty production and not enough oomph on the low end. Everything sounded thin and overproduced, drums were weak, but the bones of the songs were good. I liked Better and TWAT, Madagascar (live version). I liked VR too but the songs never had much staying power for me. Couldn’t get into snake pit personally but yeh I’m more after the GNR ballad sound.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad