GDT: Why is everything blurry? Oilers v Ducks 7PM Sunday

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
First Christmas Holiday party of the year tonight (Saturday Night) and I’ve maaaaaaybe had one or two old fashioned’s and a few bourbons but it was at our house so I didn’t have to drive and all is well.

All the guys talking Oilers and would we win vs the Ducks. I think a big yes as we need to go .650 to make the playoffs / 2 wins for any loss.

Had a molar yanked Tuesday which sucks but they could pull all my teeth without anaesthetic if the Oilers would win a cup this year so I could die a happy man.

Anyway I’ll post the lineup cards tomorrow once I’ve sobered up.

Let’s hope for a big W!

I’d like a pizza.

——————-/——————————-

:edmonton

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Brown
Foegele-McLeod-Ryan
Janmark-Hamblin-Erne

Nurse-Ceci
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

——————-/——————————-

GD Music

Iron Maiden - Phantom Of The Opera

No other reason other than it kicks ass

————————————————/—

Fearless Prediction

Oilers 7 Ducks 3

———————————-///—————-

Let’s Fkn GO!

Last edited:

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
First Christmas Holiday party of the year tonight (Saturday Night) and I’ve maaaaaaybe had one or two old fashioneds but it was at our house so I didn’t have to drive so all is well.

All the guys talking Oilers and would we win vs the Dicks. I think a big yes as we need to go .650 to make the playoffs / 2 wins for any loss.

Had a molar yanked Tuesday which sucks but they could pull all my teeth without anasthetic if the Oilers would win a cup this year so I could die a happy man.

Anyway I’ll post the lineup cards tomorrow once I’ve sobered up.

Let’s hope for a big W tomorrow!

I’d like a pizza.

——————-/——————————-

GD Music

Iron Maiden - Phantom Of The Opera

No other reason other than it kicks ass

————————————————/—

Fearless Preficto n

Oilers 7 Dicks 3

———————————-///—————-

Let’s Fkn GO!

Paul Di'Anno!!!

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Need to dominate these guys. Last game was the first time this year this team had any mojo.

giphy.gif

Boner Pills

Jan 25, 2013
Edmonton
I'm not sure why the NHL insists on having such an inferior product. A whole bunch of 1:00mst games on Friday, competing with itself and the NFL. Today there are games all day, but we have to wait until 7pm on a Sunday? What the heck man?

That being said, hope the boys keep this train a rollin'. Don't know much about Anaheim anymore because they no longer have players that I hate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad