Why do you want to get rid of Emelin (if you do)?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Well the easy answer would be to say yes...but that's totally disregarding the fact that he came back from a tough injury and was looking much better before that injury. Now....is it the type of player he will always be because of that injury? Or is it because of that injury that it's a slow recovery and he will be much better this upcoming year? Remains to be seen....but we have to find out. And if somehow we see that it's recurrent....try to move him. But it will be tough. Would you acquire Volchenkov? If he keeps struggling, he'd be Volchenkov 2.0.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
well despite what I would like it looks like the writing is on the wall and the choice between emelin and gorges has been made.

I know that people surely dont like getting traded but the story from TSN that Gorges is shocked and that he was insistent that he never requested a trade makes me feel bad. if he modifies his NTC to include western canadian teams, I suspect there would be quite a bit of interest.

if the scuttled deal with toronto was gunnarson ( who ended up flipping for polack) for Gorges straight up, I must be dramatically overvaluing a SAH shot blocking steady defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00