NFL: Whose bandwagon are you on?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
My team is still in it (Cardinals).

I don't mind the Patriots (I'm one of few non-Pats fans who seems to feel this way) but it would be nice to see someone new win the SB. If the Cardinals lose on Sunday I will enjoy the SB as a good game of football regardless of whether Carolina is playing New England or Denver.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
I'd like to see Denver/Carolina in the Super Bowl. Either for Peyton to go out on top or for Newton to get his first ring.

Lot of revisionist history about UF in this thread that is pretty comical. :laugh:

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Cardinals all the way. Being a Colts fan I can't stand the Pats, Denver I like but good grief Manning's arm strength would be good if the WNFL existed and as for Carolina, I can't stand the putrid depth at WR and can't accept that all it took to have a decent offensive line was the addition of "Mr. Blindside" himself Michael Oher.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Cardinals all the way. Being a Colts fan I can't stand the Pats, Denver I like but good grief Manning's arm strength would be good if the WNFL existed and as for Carolina, I can't stand the putrid depth at WR and can't accept that all it took to have a decent offensive line was the addition of "Mr. Blindside" himself Michael Oher.

so you do not like the panthers because their receivers over achieved and they had a pleasant surprise on the o line?

fascinating, that's pretty pedestrian stuff, i mean, the reasons why, as a jaguars fan, i hate the colts are way worse :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad