OT: Who's your playoff team, if any?

ottsabrefan

May 19, 2011
Ottawa
Hawks/Sharks. Can't stand anyone in the East, especially not any of the Canadian teams.

Edit: I guess the Isles would be okay. lol.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
East: I'm probably going to get crucified for saying this, but the Leafs. I don't have the hate for the Leafs that some around here do. And yes I've been to several Leafs/Sabres game and every Leaf fan I've spoken to has been nothing but friendly to me. I suppose if I had a negative experience my view would change.

West: Hawks, and Kings.

1TuchAnd1NoTuch

Jul 26, 2011
Buffalo
East: I'm probably going to get crucified for saying this, but the Leafs. I don't have the hate for the Leafs that some around here do. And yes I've been to several Leafs/Sabres game and every Leaf fan I've spoken to has been nothing but friendly to me. I suppose if I had a negative experience my view would change.

You should take a trip to the main board

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
Isles, Ducks, Red Wings.

But the Red Wings without Lidström and Helm are simply not as likeable than with them.

Rivet52

Oct 10, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Hawks are my second team, so definitely them all the way.

Although I will definitely be wishing the Wild (Pominville), Kings (Regehr), and Blues (Leopold) all the best of luck even though I'm not directly rooting for any of them. I'd like the ex-Sabres to do well and if any of them won the Cup (I'd love it to be Regehr :)) I'd be really happy for whoever it was.

If I had to pick an East team as well, I've always been soft for the Rangers. Although Pittsburgh would be just fine by me as well. Iggy deserves the Cup. Either one of those but I've always liked New York.

As long as it's not Vancouver, Boston, Toronto, or Ottawa, it doesn't matter to me much who wins. Really wanting Chicago to win again though if I had the choice.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Rags are my second team. Would love the isles to make a run, as twisted as those two statements may read to some.

Out west, always had a soft spot for San hoazeigh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad