Post-Game Talk (GBU): Who's Your Daddy?

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
I guess Montreal finally had enough of this Sabres nonsense this season.

G:
The Bad and the Ugly (if you're for the tank)
The AHL'ers seem more enthusiastic, shall we say

B:
Passing is just AWFUL

U:
Many undisciplined penalties.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Good -
- CBC extra long commercial breaks make mid-period trips to the head easy.
- Well-behaved Hab fansm

Bad

- No tank help tonight.
- Stanchion.

Ugly -

- Officiating

SlugLife978

May 10, 2011
Boston, MA
G:
Meh.

B:
Discipline

U:
Scoreboard
Refs

Classless:
Montreal fans. There are ways to celebrate without being utter **********. :shakehead

indigoo

Nov 26, 2011
Glad I missed this slop; but I'm also happy.

i_m_ok_with_this__n1296497202304__super.png

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Job well done I say.

I don't want to see us get another point this season.

And yes, as was mentioned in the game thread, it is going to get worse, a lot worse, before it gets better.

UGLY: the Ott visor licking incident. That one was weird...and a little disturbing.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
good- porter and flynn. they deserve top line minute to finish this season

bad- nearly everyone else

ugly- what happened to hodgson? if he keeps playing this way he shouldn't be offered a contract for next year. maybe i am wrong to single him out, but he was just standing there for the first 2 habs goals and got my ire up. :rant:

*edit* brennan got 2 points for the panthers tonight

Last edited:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I haven't seen a team this flat since the night they got blown out by a bottom-feeding Nordique team when they put Bert's jersey in the Aud rafters. It was that bad.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
:huh: :skeptic:

No offense but I think that's the one thing we can all agree on that wasn't there tonight. At least from watching on TV, it looked like no one cared.

I didn't see that from everyone. There were some that floated, but most of them were working hard, trying to hit hard, etc. in my view. I put Ott, Foligno, Kaleta, Porter, Hecht, Flynn, Gerbe, Weber, Pysyk, etc. and probably more into that category.

I think there's a difference between sucking, and not trying hard. Buffalo has a roster full of players that probably don't make the NHL with other teams. The Sabres are slightly more talented than a good AHL team, and that doesn't go far.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Just got home from this atrocity ....

For me, it was the worst live game I've ever been to. And I've been to several stinkers thru the years. I appreciate Ott and Kaleta trying to fire things up. But I kept reminding myself it was half AHLers out there tonight, mixed with a few players mailing in the rest of the season.

U-
I have tickets for this Sunday and I really don't want to go :cry:

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Just got home from this atrocity ....

For me, it was the worst live game I've ever been to. And I've been to several stinkers thru the years. I appreciate Ott and Kaleta trying to fire things up. But I kept reminding myself it was half AHLers out there tonight, mixed with a few players mailing in the rest of the season.

U-
I have tickets for this Sunday and I really don't want to go :cry:

I've got tickets next week. It's gonna be...interesting...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad