Post-Game Talk: Who's Your Daddy Buffalo? 5-2 Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Too early to completely rule this team out. Unless of course we go on another slide.

They are back at .500, lets see if they can put together another 3-4 wins in a row to get some momentum back.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
We always say this and then they lay an egg. Rinse and repeat. I’ll believe it when I see it lol
Any whispers about the goalie situation for next year? I'm curious as to if Lu has given any indication of his plans and how actively they're trying to move Reimer...

He's played 2 games in 5 days and he's on IV lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 Hole

Haj

#CatsAreComing
Apr 6, 2003
Arlington, VA
We always say this and then they lay an egg. Rinse and repeat. I’ll believe it when I see it lol

That's the rub. The Leafs are a completely different beast than the Sabres.

They actually have depth and aren't PDO driven. The Sabres are basically the same team as we are except with less depth (somehow).

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Any whispers about the goalie situation for next year? I'm curious as to if Lu has given any indication of his plans and how actively they're trying to move Reimer...

It's not the first time he's been hooked up to an IV too get rehydrated. I wouldn't say this is common practice for athletes, but it's not unheard of.

I'm worried about riding Lu too, but not because if the IV

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007

I'm not a doc or anything, but that doesn't seem normal.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I'm not a doc or anything, but that doesn't seem normal.
It's pretty common in high altitudes or when players are exhausted. I don't think many goalies get one after 2 games in 5 days though :laugh:

Not at all. I see absolutely nothing to worry about with Lu getting an IV. He may be getting a Myers or IV vitamins to speed up recovery.

I hear Luongo sleeps nude in an oxygen tank that gives him sexual powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad