Who's the best winger on the Blues?

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
How many good years do you guys think AMac has left ?

As long as he has the legs I think he could be a top six forward for a few more years. He's one of the top guys in the league in terms of IQ and vision, and you can go on a long time on that (Ray Whitney). Then there's of course the obvious injury concern. Another blow to the head and his career could be over a week and a half from now...

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
If he could stay healthy, I still think Andy Mac could have 3, maybe 4 good years in him still. Maybe not a top line winger but still an effective top 6.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
If he could stay healthy, I still think Andy Mac could have 3, maybe 4 good years in him still. Maybe not a top line winger but still an effective top 6.

I agree. He's always in freakishly good shape and if he can avoid the big hit, he could easily play 3 more years at a high level. I sure hope he makes it that long. Definitely one of the nicest guys in the league. I thought he handled himself very well during the lockout. He was one of the few players that talked to the media that didn't say anything out of line. Speaks a lot about his composure, intelligence, and character.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
He's a ticking time bomb. He keeps himself in great shape, but one more injury could end it for him. I think his career will be ended by injuries and not a decline in production. He could keep going like Whitney, but I think this season and 2 more.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
He's easily one of my favorite players in the league. Highly skilled player.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden

If his career is cut short that's always that to fall back on. Pretty funny if you haven't already seen it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad