Speculation: Who's behind the moves today?

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Yep they picked up two players who have 4 goals on teams that don't struggle to score and removed from the roster two players who have 9 goals on a roster that struggles badly to score.

The Oilers pick up some Waiver Wire junk and I see the word "Remarkable" used to describe them?

Wow. Not one other team wanted Roy at borscht like prices. Fraser is a slow punching bag. Sigh.

DisgruntledGoat*

Dec 26, 2010
Cycling out unremarkable bottom sixers for other unremarkable bottom sixers?

I dunno... Maybe they brought Tambellini back?

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
The moves didn't make a ton of sense, though the players brought in are an upgrade. Albeit a minor one. Probably trying to make the team try and win a few games until the offseason where he'll really clean house. :sarcasm:

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
If you guys draft first, you should pick McDavid, and trade Draisaitl for a small ransom. I'm sure you could get exactly what you need for such a player. McDavid would centre your 2nd line in your first season, and may replace RNH by the end of the season on the first.

Klimando Kostani

Sep 17, 2013
Victoria
If you guys draft first, you should pick McDavid, and trade Draisaitl for a small ransom. I'm sure you could get exactly what you need for such a player. McDavid would centre your 2nd line in your first season, and may replace RNH by the end of the season on the first.

What's the "exactly what we need"that we would get for LD?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad