Who's Been Cam's Worst Backup?

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
Of course, you don't know how many times I've yelled "Leighton, get back in the crease". It's hard to make saves in the face off circles.

Anton H Christ

ruh-roh corvo
May 4, 2011
Columbia SC
All of them have had moments of brilliance except grahame and leighton. i dont care if they ever got shutouts, these men are bad at hockey. that said, slight edge to leighton because he's one of maybe 3 hockey players thats made me yell at the tv when watching alone.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Watching Leighton play in the NHL makes me think that I could have a great career as an NHL goalie. And I've never played as goalie.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I remember Leighton as having stretches where he looked marginally like an NHL goalie.

I'll go with John Grahame here. Though the boobs mask was hilarious.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I voted Leighton. There were games where I literally thought some of the ECHL goalies I saw in Columbia could have done better (fun fact - Peter Budaj was one of those goaltenders).

I'm honestly surprised somebody voted for Murphy given the small sample size.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I voted Leighton. There were games where I literally thought some of the ECHL goalies I saw in Columbia could have done better (fun fact - Peter Budaj was one of those goaltenders).

I'm honestly surprised somebody voted for Murphy given the small sample size.

In fairness to whoever that was (it wasn't me) all of those guys handsome kind of NHL careers, as bad as some were. Murphy might never play in the NHL again.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
This is where I mock everybody by saying I have a slide out keyboard that makes typing on my phone relativity fast, accurate and easy, right?

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
This is where I mock everybody by saying I have a slide out keyboard that makes typing on my phone relativity fast, accurate and easy, right?

I had a Droid 2 prior to the Galaxy S3 I have now. That is the only thing I miss, though touch only isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Get either SwiftKey or Swype. Makes typing much easier over a stock keyboard. :nod: SwiftKey is great in that it's predictive based on your own language patterns. :nod:

My phone comes with Swype and I can't stand it. I have used SwiftKey before as well, and I also turned off the predictive garbage on that. I end up spending more time correcting auto corrected stuff than it takes to just type it out properly in the first place. I am probably just weird, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00