Who?

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Baseball starts next week and at that point I’m out for this season. Just hope it’s anyone but Toronto.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
I'm hoping to see Tampa defeat Calgary in the SCF.
That would be so damn funny and cruel. This time around I think Calgary has more talent, but Tampa is so damn stacked.
If Point scores 3PPG in the SCF can he demand 13M?

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Boston/Vegas. Wouldn't mind Jumbo Joe getting his cup either.

Mostly going to be cheering against Leafs and Flames though. f*** this patriotic bullshit.

Reactions: TB12

Panthera

Sep 25, 2017
Just like every year for a long time now, if the Oilers fail (and they always do), I'll cheer for Washington because I like Ovechkin. And I'll cheer for any team that's playing against a Canadian team. I hate the whole "Canada's team" garbage the media trots out for whichever one is the last Canadian team standing in the playoffs. Every other Canadian team is the enemy to me and I want to see them all suffer...well, except Winnipeg, it's still nice to see them have a team again I guess.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I'll be watching Tennis....dont need constant reminders of what we havent been able to watch 12 out of the last 13 years.

Reactions: Aerrol and Cloned

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Lol I thought you converted to a Flames fan?

Oilers fan turning flames fan

maxresdefault.jpg

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
I will cheer for whoever plays against the Pens or the Leafs.

I'll probably cheer for the Caps. Would love to see OVI get back to back cups and then listen to Pens fans freak out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad