Who?

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
I'm hoping to see Tampa defeat Calgary in the SCF.
That would be so damn funny and cruel. This time around I think Calgary has more talent, but Tampa is so damn stacked.
If Point scores 3PPG in the SCF can he demand 13M?
Haha, that would be funny as hell.

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
I usually start off cheering for no one, and then end up rooting for team(s) as it goes. Though I work days now instead of evenings so I might not be watching much this year.

MikeYEG

Feb 7, 2019
Jets, because of my Winnipeg connections and also cause I think they're the only fanbase that can rival Edmonton for being the best in the NHL.

Reactions: paul jambon

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Oilers aren't making it. I always cheer for the underdogs. Having said that teams that have never won the SC go first except for the Canucks and Jets. The bragging would be insufferable. I'll cheer for the Yotes and Blues I guess. Cheer against the Flames and Leafs for sure.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Boston - will be fun to watch the Leafs get destroyed
Tampa - wouldn't mind them taking it all, they've been unreal.
In the West, anyone but Calgary.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I want Tampa Bay to win for one reason only they are about to score the most goals in a season since the early 90's they will finish with around 325 it will create a offensive style league which was the winning Mantra in the 80's and with McDavid and Draisaitl the 20's will be a fun decade . and I have a feeling it will be the 2004 finals rematch Flames and Tampa with Tampa winning again

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
Winnipeg. They are like a sister city to Edmonton - a blue-collar northern town that the rest of the country loves to unfairly rag on. Love that they got the team back after losing them, and I like the way the Jets play too. Also Montreal if they hold on to their spot. Bring the cup home!

Reactions: McDrai

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Going for Wpg now. However I don't think that's going to happen.

hqdefault.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad