Who would you take?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I wonder if any of the teams drafting higher than us would be interested in a roster player, maybe Plekanec and our first? Is that even a possibility or is it a fantasy?

Analyzer*

Of those options, I like Rychel, Zykov, Morin, McCarron and Morin. A little of Mantha.

Frankc

Jan 9, 2005
Montreal
Even If I really don't think Zykov will still be available at our rank, I vote for him... Very skilled, good work ethic, already in North America and seems to have a really good attitude and confidence. The big question is mark is his skating.

No chances of getting Lazar except if we move up around 9-12 rank.

Second pick would be Morin. And as for Mantha, I'm not sold on the guy.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Even If I really don't think Zykov will still be available at our rank, I vote for him... Very skilled, good work ethic, already in North America and seems to have a really good attitude and confidence. The big question is mark is his skating.

No chances of getting Lazar except if we move up around 9-12 rank.

Second pick would be Morin. And as for Mantha, I'm not sold on the guy.

Morin won't be there either.. So who do we take if Zykov is off the board already with Lazar and Morin.. ? Hartman?

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I don't think Lazar and Morin are gonna be available when the Habs pick. If they somehow both manage to drop to 25th, they're clearly BPA, and it's a toss up between them. I'd go Lazar.

If it's a toss up between those two than Morin would be the choice because he is from Quebec.

I chose Morin because of what I saw at the U18.

Lozela

Nov 11, 2010
Zykov will be gone, thats for sure but Gauthier is high risk high reward pick

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I went with Morin. Lots of great prospects to choose from but I like the idea of a big hulking guy to go with Tinordi, Subban and Beaulieu... that could be a great group in a few years.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Has to be Morin. Just imagine any team facing Tinordi and Morin. I mean I love Zykov. Rychel will be ok and others....but just the idea that we have 2 towers in the back end......

Anyway, STOP doing that...Morin won't be available.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Has to be Morin. Just imagine any team facing Tinordi and Morin. I mean I love Zykov. Rychel will be ok and others....but just the idea that we have 2 towers in the back end......

Anyway, STOP doing that...Morin won't be available.

Yet, like I stated in the draft thread, at the end of his season he was ranked at around 20-30 which is right in our range... He mistically jumped 10 or so spots without playing.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Yet, like I stated in the draft thread, at the end of his season he was ranked at around 20-30 which is right in our range... He mistically jumped 10 or so spots without playing.

Unless you refer to other things that can affect a prospect's stock, like the U18's or the draft combine as "mistical"...just stop.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Of those guys I pick Lazar. Jack of all trades and goal scoring centre.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad