Who would you start in net for the Leafs in game 2?

Who would you start in game 2?

• Samsonov

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Woll

Votes: 43 50.0%
  • Jones

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Murray

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
Post injury Woll is no better than Sammy. He’s a false hope.

I’d be interested in throwing a wild card Murray out there just for the spectacle of it.
I voted on Murray assuming he's eligable.... They say goaltending is as important to pitching is in baseball. Guess we could say it's closing time:sarcasm:

From the 4 he's done it before:popcorn:

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
I know I'm going against the trend here, but I say Samsonov.

Not that I have much faith in him but I instead look at the worst case: If Woll bombs in game 2 (which is entirely possible given he hasn't been great himself lately either), then what? Jones is not a realistic option.

Keefe himself didn't put the loss on Sammy so to turn around and switch now yells desperation and would rightly lead Samsonov to complain loudly. "If it wasn't my fault, why the **** are you pulling me?"

And if he loses game 2 - even if he's not really to blame, then come back home and put Woll in. It's desperation time so fully justified. Maybe at home the team rallies around him, wins game 3 and we're back in it.

Woll/Jones can they really be worst than samsonov in his last 4 start?

and if they come back with Samsonov and hes playing the same way, it will be a similar scenario than last season vs florida

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
3 posts? 4 posts? That the score really didn't tell the whole story.

Was Swayman not good because of the 2-3 posts we had?

Posts don't change the score.

I don't think he was good because of the bad goals he let in, not because of the ones he didn't let in.

If I knew Murray was 100%, I'd want him, but I think Woll for now.

Murray, I think mentally is just the most carefree and loose.

Out of all the guys, I think he can steal a game or two, and all of them can lose the game, which is the issue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad