Who would you start a team with? Three young stars.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
yeah I wonder why not Marner myself. i guess they had to give the Oilers a chance.

high on Klefbom??? he's pretty bad. hes had one decent season, and it wasnt that great.
I've always been really high on Klefbom to be honest. I just see aspects to his game that a lot of high end defensemen have. I like him more than every other defenseman in this discussion other than Rielly, and maybe Hamilton.

Big shot, big body, very smooth skater, very poised in both zones. He keeps a clear head, and makes a lot of smart plays.
A lot of Oiler fans are super high on Nurse, and while I like him too, I am very confident that Klefbom will end up being their best d-man.

The one season where he didn't play injured (last year) he looked like a #1D man for a lot of the season, and especially the playoffs. I think with age he'll get more consistency through the season, and hopefully can stay healthy.

All said and done, I think he could become like Ryan McDonagh. A true all situations #1D, but by no means a Norris contender or a top 10 D league wide.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
I've always been really high on Klefbom to be honest. I just see aspects to his game that a lot of high end defensemen have. I like him more than every other defenseman in this discussion other than Rielly, and maybe Hamilton.

Big shot, big body, very smooth skater, very poised in both zones. He keeps a clear head, and makes a lot of smart plays.
A lot of Oiler fans are super high on Nurse, and while I like him too, I am very confident that Klefbom will end up being their best d-man.

The one season where he didn't play injured (last year) he looked like a #1D man for a lot of the season, and especially the playoffs. I think with age he'll get more consistency through the season, and hopefully can stay healthy.

All said and done, I think he could become like Ryan McDonagh. A true all situations #1D, but by no means a Norris contender or a top 10 D league wide.

well I can't say i see much of all that.

but you're entitled to your opinion.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
C- A.Barkov... Kopitar-lite
W-C.McJebus... moved to winger to save his body and probably win the scoring title for the next decade
D-S.Jones... could be a V.Hedman 2.0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad