OT: Who Would You Rather See Get Into The 8th Spot? Detroit or Phoenix?

RonSwanson*

Detroit because they've played the Hawks extremely tough all year. Would be a great series

Phoenix beat Chicago last year.

We can beat Phoenix in a series easily. Detroit and Dallas always play L.A. tough.

I want to see Detroit's playoff streak end this year.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
Columbus. And I think they'll do it. I'm looking forward to their game vs. Minny tonight. They are a fun team to watch and I am a huge fan of Bob and hope next year when their in the Flyers division he shuts them out if 4 games in the playoffs. So pissed they gave up on him after a brilliant rookie year.

I would like to see Columbus make it but they are in the worst spot of the 4 teams. They are behind in the ROW column so they have to not be tied they have to get one point ahead. If Dallas wins tonight against SJ they are in control not only in points but 2 games up in ROW. Would really like to see the Detroit streak come to an end but it would be just their luck if it does they win the draft lottery.
All I know is I'm really glad that this year we are not in that mess that we are fighting for 4th place not 8th.

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
I don't want for Detroit to not make it. I would love for them to beat Chicago in 7 and then get swept by us in the second round.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Not only are the Coyotes + Tippett whiny ass *****es but so are their announcers.

Would love to see them not make the playoffs.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Not only are the Coyotes + Tippett whiny ass *****es but so are their announcers.

Would love to see them not make the playoffs.

I agree but it would only give them more ammunition in their "the NHL hates us and forces the refs to screwusover and if things were even we would have won the cup last year and again this year wah wah wah wah wah nonsense.

Oh, if they don't make the playoffs it will be worth letting them have something to whine about, they are going to whine anyways ;).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad