Who would you like to see in the playoffs?

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Since I like the Leafs and want them to go far, I would prefer the Bolts.

I would really much prefer the Habs face the Bruins, since the former have the B's number, for the
most part.

Habs beating the B's clears our way to the ECF.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
With the way the regular season has shaped up, give me anyone but Columbus :laugh:

Pittsburgh, Boston, Montreal and Tampa are all possible match ups and I see merits to all of them.

I think we play Pittsburgh well. We've gotten better against Boston and there is still that element of redemption needed but I'd rather not have that in the first round. They match up well against Montreal and Tampa. Montreal for obvious reasons having not played them in a really long time and being two original teams.

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
Not Montreal. I hope Toronto and Montreal wins their first round, that way, we have more chances of a Canadian team of making it far, and even all the way!

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
I honestly think Toronto would **** up either Montreal or Tampa. Im not being cocky or jinxing it, the leafs are just simply better then them IMO.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Contain Stamkos and tb is a walk imo. You let him hang out in his office at the top of the circle and we got problems. That is one man you don't want to give a lot of shots

SourGrapes

You Kids Out There
Dec 30, 2013
Mimico
Give us Tampa in the first round, and the winner of a Montreal/Boston series. Let those two teams beat the holy hell into each other, and we'll come in and clean up in round two.

That'd be ideal. I don't want Boston first round, they always have our number. Not that I don't like the idea of revenge, but I don't want to risk an early exit.

Of course we have to make the playoffs first :).

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Montreal for me. Too epic to pass up and we'll get our revenge on Boston in the next round

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Montreal. I'd love to get the satisfaction of eliminating these French ****s.

And want Boston in the second round. Need to get revenge after last year's series.

Stay classy junior, I'm a die hard leafs fan and a french ****s as you would say.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Stay classy junior, I'm a die hard leafs fan and a french ****s as you would say.

Leafs nation is exclusive to no language/race, no worries.

I'd personally prefer Montreal or Tampa, I just think they are the weakest of the playoff teams.

TheThrill81*

Beating Montreal in a hard fought 7-game series, the deciding game at the Bell Centre. After the final buzzer, Leafs fans chanting "Ole ole ole ole" mockingly. That would be a nice outcome. :)

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
Rangers and Flyers scare me a lot... But i know were not getting them in the 1st round.. Tampa would be easier but Montreal would be more intense.. I feel both teams would give us a challenge though no playoff series is easily won, i think Montreal has a better chance of beating us in 7 then Tampa does though.

TheThrill81*

Rangers and Flyers scare me a lot... But i know were not getting them in the 1st round.. Tampa would be easier but Montreal would be more intense.. I feel both teams would give us a challenge though no playoff series is easily won, i think Montreal has a better chance of beating us in 7 then Tampa does though.

Rangers and Philly don't scare me one bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad