Who would be the first two Blue Jackets to touch the Stanley Cup if they won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I hear ya. I just hope no fans from the Bruins, Blackhawks, Penguins, etc see a thread where the fans of a team that has never won one playoff game is discussing who would lift the Cup first. I know its just for fun but man let a Flyers fan get ahold of that.

And what? give us a ration of? oh golly gee, we better delete this entire thread because those bad people in Philly will give us grief.
Oy.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Someone named Ryan ... because I have a gut feeling that one of #19 or #27 will be named the team's next captain ...

I'll play the wildcard, since nobody else did ;)

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
And what? give us a ration of? oh golly gee, we better delete this entire thread because those bad people in Philly will give us grief.
Oy.
I have no problem with this thread because it was posted in the Columbus Blue Jackets section. If an opposing fan saw this thread and started to make unnecessary comments then he/she/they should just gtfo and stay away from the Blue Jackets board. Now if it was posted in the Stanley Cup section and they started to give us grief then I would say it's acceptable.

As for the question. I will say Jack Johnson gets it first. For one, he went from L.A. to Columbus and in that same season, the Kings went onto win the Cup. Now he says it didn't bother him and who's to say they would have won it if he was still with them but it still sucks. Also, the Olympic snub(deserving or not), I'm sure a Cup would make this past season great for Johnson. Then I would think he passes it to either Boll or Tyutin for being part of this team for a while.

Last edited:

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
I just hope whoever it is has already been born.

Crazy premature thread, btw. Embarrassingly so. Love the enthusiasm but...

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
I hear ya. I just hope no fans from the Bruins, Blackhawks, Penguins, etc see a thread where the fans of a team that has never won one playoff game is discussing who would lift the Cup first. I know its just for fun but man let a Flyers fan get ahold of that.

This is like playing what would you do if you won the lottery. getting in the playoffs is like buying a ticket.

I think the play of the games to the final would determine the player that touches first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino