Speculation: Who would be a good value 3C or an older 2C

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Offer sheet Robert Thomas for $4M/1 but just make sure you have Suzuki under wraps because Army will retaliate. Blues would have to dump Sanford or another player plus a pick to clear space. Only have $2.3m available right now.

He could dump Tarasenko to NJ, assuming that is still on the table after the Tatar signing (unclear).

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Offer sheet Robert Thomas for $4M/1 but just make sure you have Suzuki under wraps because Army will retaliate. Blues would have to dump Sanford or another player plus a pick to clear space. Only have $2.3m available right now.

Habs won't be offer sheeting anybody anytime soon. Our cap structure is spent and any wiggle room has to be spent on the kids after their ELC expires.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
MP hasn’t played centre for years due to back injuries and the extra stress it adds on his back. He can take the odd FO sure, maybe even play a game as a injury fill in…..but don’t count him as a centre at this stage he’s purely a winger due to his back.
Yes, I said as much. :rolly:

Reactions: Hunter368

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
What would the cost be for Faksa? Ideally Lehkonen is involved in the deal to make the salaries work.

I think he'd be a great fit on Montreal's 3rd line.
I don't have a clue about his game, but if he's a top 200ft center,...,by all means, Lehky for Faksa.

We got a hole at center and unless Poehling is the real deal we got issues. We got wing depth, but not very useful with a donut in the middle.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
I don't have a clue about his game, but if he's a top 200ft center,...,by all means, Lehky for Faksa.

We got a hole at center and unless Poehling is the real deal we got issues. We got wing depth, but not very useful with a donut in the middle.
i see your not a big fan of evans.. before that idiot scheifle lost his marbles evans was playing better every game . his line of him lehkonen and byron were good to . i'm not saying we won't have to upgrade but if he's 100 % healthy i can see a ten game test at 3c

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
i see your not a big fan of evans.. before that idiot scheifle lost his marbles evans was playing better every game . his line of him lehkonen and byron were good to . i'm not saying we won't have to upgrade but if he's 100 % healthy i can see a ten game test at 3c

Bigger issue is his hands. Certainly not a suitable center for Drouin/Anderson.

Sadly the unwelcome center for those two is...Domi.

On paper, that is why I would like to see someone like Strome who would help those two score. Anderson is our power forward but he isn't going to get anywhere with Evans feeding him.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Bigger issue is his hands. Certainly not a suitable center for Drouin/Anderson.

Sadly the unwelcome center for those two is...Domi.

On paper, that is why I would like to see someone like Strome who would help those two score. Anderson is our power forward but he isn't going to get anywhere with Evans feeding him.
i agree on some points but i'd take evans over domi as a 3c . domi can't read the play in his own end whereas that's the best part of evans' game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad