WC: Who Wins The Gold Medal Game

Who Will Win The Gold Medal Game ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Well, we have lost to no one except Kazaksthan, but every game has been a thight game no matter against who... Its impossible to say, we could struggle against Kazakshtan but beat USA, Id say this years Canadian group is like ours, no names, Id say it should be a thight game if goalies play well.

The bets (dont follow, I never hit a bet if I publish it before hand to anyone):
Under 5.5 goals,
Result (regulation): X
Scores goal: Anttila

Reactions: llwyd

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Sauna, Viina, Sisu, the holy trinity.

The Big Blue Machine is unstoppable. If you canucks feel a tight squeeze around you're throats, don't worry that is just Jukka's game plan shutting you down. Finland wins 2-1, back to back World Champions!

Reactions: king89

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Whenever I expect Finland to loose in a blowout, we somehow manage to grind a win. I expect Canada to hav 65-35% possession and shoot atleast 2x more. Either Canada wins 6-1 or we grind a 3-2 victory.

torniojaws

Jan 10, 2017
Finland
Not feeling it this year, after having so much trouble against Germany. I think Canada will win quite clearly. I'll say 5 - 2 where the last goal is an empty netter.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Who do you think will be on the allstar team + Best per position?

I dont know about others, but I`d put a claim on Olkinuora beeing the No1 goalie. Without him, Finland would have lost to botch Czech and Germany.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
I dont know about others, but I`d put a claim on Olkinuora beeing the No1 goalie. Without him, Finland would have lost to botch Czech and Germany.
Yeah I guess it'll be him in goal, unless he implodes against Canada.

It's very hard to name two D. There's only one among the Top 30 scorers, and that's Danish Lauridsen

Canada is best bro

Jun 5, 2021
Toronto
11DBAF4F-8F2C-40E7-A1FF-BA3947CBEBEF.jpeg

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
The final 3 medalists are 3 of the Big 5. No upsets at all in the end.

I actually felt the NA teams were at a disadvantage this year. They won 2 of the 3 medals.lol

Reactions: ORRFForever

Rangers79

Aug 10, 2012
New Jersey
Going for Canada just cause Braden Schneider. I'm a Rangers fan first so if a Ranger can get a medal I'm all for it.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
The final 3 medalists are 3 of the Big 5. No upsets at all in the end.

I actually felt the NA teams were at a disadvantage this year. They won 2 of the 3 medals.lol
I would have loved to see Germany win a medal - even if it was at the expense of Canada. It's too bad.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
No chance as Finland advancing from the group phase would be highly unlikely.

Finland doesn't have to advance from group in soccer to beat the TV ratings in my opinion, but we'll see. Today's final probably got major ratings with the OT and everything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad