Who Wins The Conn Smythe Trophy?

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
This award goes to the Most Valuable Player in the Playoffs. A lot of very good players going in to the Playoffs. Who do you think will have the skill, leadership and longevity to win it this year? Last years winner was Joanthan Marchessault.

Reactions: Tofveve

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Canucks - Demko Miller or Hughes
Oilers - McDavid
Kings - Kopitar
Vegas - Eichel or Stone

Dallas - Heiskanen, Hintz or Pavelski
Jets - Hellebuyck
Preds - Saros or Josi

Rags - Igor or Buzz Lightyear
Canes - Aho or Guentzel
NYI - Sorokin

Bruins - Pasta
Florida - Bobrovsky or Tkachuk
Leafs - Maybe this is the year Matthews figures it out
TBL - Kucherov or Vasi

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Canucks - Demko Miller or Hughes
Oilers - McDavid
Kings - Kopitar
Vegas - Eichel or Stone

Dallas - Heiskanen, Hintz or Pavelski
Jets - Hellebuyck
Preds - Saros or Josi

Rags - Igor or Buzz Lightyear
Canes - Aho or Guentzel
NYI - Sorokin

Bruins - Pasta
Florida - Bobrovsky or Tkachuk
Leafs - Maybe this is the year Matthews figures it out
TBL - Kucherov or Vasi
Kopitar winning the Smythe would make him the oldest player to win the award (tied with Thomas)

Crazy thing is if the Kings really do make it in the SCF ican totally see it happening. He's probably still their best forward.

I'd also replace tkachuk with Barkov. Tkachuk hasn't been nearly as good as he was last year.

Reactions: Kingsfan1

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Kopitar winning the Smythe would make him the oldest player to win the award (tied with Thomas)

Crazy thing is if the Kings really do make it in the SCF ican totally see it happening. He's probably still their best forward.

I'd also replace tkachuk with Barkov. Tkachuk hasn't been nearly as good as he was last year.
Fair enough. I considered Barkov but I’ve never been that enamoured with him as a playoff performer.

Given I’m confident the Avs are going nowhere with Georgie, I’d be very happy to be wrong about Barkov. If it’s not going to be the Avs I want it to be the east champ whoever that ends up being or one last run from Kopitar and Doughty would be quite inoffensive to me

Reactions: Felidae

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad