Who Wins The Conn Smythe Trophy?

AvalancheRy

Feb 13, 2009
If the Avs go far enough, I think Nichushkin will probably be the favorite with Makar. At this point, Nuke has to be one of the best, if not the best, two-way player in the game. He's a gamebreaker and the Avs are a different team when he is playing.

Reactions: Tom155 and AvsFan29

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
If the Avs go far enough, I think Nichushkin will probably be the favorite with Makar. At this point, Nuke has to be one of the best, if not the best, two-way player in the game. He's a gamebreaker and the Avs are a different team when he is playing.
Lehkonen has maybe even been better so far…. Hopefully they both continue!

Personally rooting for Makar but there’s a very long road ahead.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Carter Verhaeghe

5gp 5g 4a 9p and a +7

Against the f***ing Lightning. He should easily be the frontrunner after the 1st round.

Reactions: viper0220

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
before the playoffs started i would have said miro with wyatt as a close second but wyatt is the clear frontrunner so far for the stars

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Bobrovsky, he’s been the best goalie so far in the playoffs. He’s on a whole other planet than the rest.

So do you just say incorrect stuff to farm for responses, or what? :laugh:

Bob managed an .874 sv% against Tampa. One (incredibly lucky) highlight reel stop doesn't make him the best goalie.

Actually between him and Hellebuyck it's been pretty amusing seeing two Vezina finalists just get absolutely shelled in these playoffs.

Bob's at least lucky the team in front of him was able to outscore his mistakes. Helly, not so much.

Reactions: Turbonium

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad