NFL: Who will win the NFC East?

Who will win the NFC East?

• Total voters
Sep 19, 2008
I think that the Eagles unfortunately win the East again, marking the first time that the NFC East champion has repeated since the 2001-2004 Eagles. It's always tough to predict this division, but the Eagles seem to be set up for a run of long-term success with Wentz at quarterback. I think that the Cowboys finish second, and Washington/Giants will be fighting for 3rd place.

Cowboys stink and gave up their best receiver. They now have a bunch of nobodies playing receiver for Dak. The only threat they have is Elliot.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
DAL, PHI, NYG, WSH

Cowboys will be much better with a focused and 16 game Zeke.

I can see the Giants finishing second with a healthy OBJ + Barkley.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Eagles have the best roster, quarterback, and coaching. It will be a colossal failure if they dont win the division (unless they are decimated with injuries).

Reactions: Dakota Sioux
Sep 19, 2008
The Eagles have the best roster, quarterback, and coaching. It will be a colossal failure if they dont win the division (unless they are decimated with injuries).

It's hard to repeat as division champs. Other NFC East teams have tried and failed. I'd be wary of whether the Eagles could do it until I see it with my own eyes.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
It's hard to repeat as division champs. Other NFC East teams have tried and failed. I'd be wary of whether the Eagles could do it until I see it with my own eyes.
They wont be as dominant as last year, but they have the best talent and coach.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

I honestly don't think you can say for sure Wentz is best QB in division

Remember how great Prescott looked in 2016? And how awful Wentz looked?

Last year Wentz looked great and Prescott looked good with some struggles

I honestly think they are a lot closer in ability and talent then you seem to think and I could easily see Dak outperforming Wentz this year especially with Wentz returning from major injury

Reactions: Voight

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. mostly accurate though

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I honestly don't think you can say for sure Wentz is best QB in division

Remember how great Prescott looked in 2016? And how awful Wentz looked?

Last year Wentz looked great and Prescott looked good with some struggles

I honestly think they are a lot closer in ability and talent then you seem to think and I could easily see Dak outperforming Wentz this year especially with Wentz returning from major injury

Wentz has the better offensive staff and scheme and pieces around him. Dak has Zeke and a good O-line but an outdated scheme with no proven weapons. Plus the Eagles have one of the best rosters in the league from 1 to 53.

Sep 19, 2008
Wentz has the better offensive staff and scheme and pieces around him. Dak has Zeke and a good O-line but an outdated scheme with no proven weapons. Plus the Eagles have one of the best rosters in the league from 1 to 53.

This is what I've been tryin to tell people. Dak has no receivers.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I disagree, plus he will have a healthy Beckham + Sheperd.

Also has a run game for the first time in forever.
how do they have a run game? Good RB means nothing without a line and Mike Shula doesn't know how to run an offense without a dominant one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad