NFL: Who will win the NFC East?

Who will win the NFC East?

• Total voters

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The Eagles look like the easy choice here on paper. The Giants and Cowboys could surprise if things go right but I really don't trust Eli or Dak's supporting cast and defense.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Eagles easily, but not as easily as last season. They brought pretty much everyone of importance back and should be even better if Wentz can rebound from his ACL tear.

I don't think anyone else in the division has the pieces to overcome their schedules (Dallas in particular has a pretty rough slate getting the NFC South, AFC South and a Lions team that will likely be a pain in the butt)

The Giants are a question mark and the Redskins roster is laughable. Alex Smith on a roster with no running game and nothing at WR. Jordan Reed might ball out for like 2 weeks before he gets the first of his annual 29 concussions.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm liking the look of my Skins this year. A lot of talent throughout the team it's just a matter of staying healthy at this point. Also the stabilizing veteran presence of Smith at QB seems to be doing wonders already in camp. Got high hopes for the season.

Reactions: G F O P

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I'm liking the look of my Skins this year. A lot of talent throughout the team it's just a matter of staying healthy at this point. Also the stabilizing veteran presence of Smith at QB seems to be doing wonders already in camp. Got high hopes for the season.

I think the Redskins make the surprise leap this year. Smith protecting the ball will help keep the D off the field. The D is also greatly improved. They also finally have a solid running back hopefully.

Building through the lines too. Oline and Dline could be pretty solid.

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I think the Redskins make the surprise leap this year.

I'd agree. I think they could just as easily finish last in the division if key parts are injured. If history shows anything it is that this team is often hurt and hurt bad. Hopefully a healthy year is upon us.

Babe Ruth

Proud member of the precariat working class.
Feb 2, 2016
I'd agree. I think they could just as easily finish last..

43, An hour earlier, u were posting your optimism about the 2018 Redskins.. Guess u gotta hedge your expectations.
My opinion, Washington has a mediocre coach, terrible ownership and front office, & they now have a QB on his back nine. Teams that are plagued with injuries often have poor conditioning, etc. I think at one point Gruden had hired his nephew as a weight trainer (?)
The whole franchise is a comical & tragic amateur-hour. I remember & miss Redskin' glory days.. (Hail)

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
43, An hour earlier, u were posting your optimism about the 2018 Redskins.. Guess u gotta hedge your expectations.

The heart says anything is possible and the playoffs could happen with a healthy roster. The team is solid throughout and they show glimpses of being great but are often hurt and inconsistent. The brain says the team will be similar to prior years and be mediocre. The reality is it could go either way. I'm optimistic but have moments of doubt as most Skins fans do!

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
The whole franchise is a comical & tragic amateur-hour. I remember & miss Redskin' glory days.. (Hail)
it might sound hyperbolic, but there's not a worse person in all of sport than Snyder

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
The Giants are garbage and have the worst offensive coordinator in the league....he won't use the players that he has properly. Shula runs the most predictable offense in the league.

Oct 18, 2011
Cowboys fan saying Eagles. I can't pick my team until I see how the WR thing plays out. I really like the rest of the roster though. I expect the OL to rebound back to top 2 or 3 again with Connor Williams stepping in at LG. Defense seems pretty solid.

Eagles just have that monster DL I don't see it regressing so they should stoll be good

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The biggest question facing the Cowboys over this season is figuring out what to do with Dak Prescott. The Cowboys are going to face a decision this coming off-season. Do they give him a big money extension, or do they decide they need to find another QB?

Here's a great read on the decision and what we know about who Dak is right now:

Is there an NFL player with more at stake in 2018 than Dak...

IslesFan2017

May 29, 2017
I think that the Eagles unfortunately win the East again, marking the first time that the NFC East champion has repeated since the 2001-2004 Eagles. It's always tough to predict this division, but the Eagles seem to be set up for a run of long-term success with Wentz at quarterback. I think that the Cowboys finish second, and Washington/Giants will be fighting for 3rd place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->