Speculation: Who Will Play the Most # of Games Next Year As Our 2c?

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
How can Zus not even be an option?

And no, I would not select him, but having Shaw and Sharp (who is NOT a center) there and not the guy who ended the year at 2C is just, well, stupid.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
2SRvn.gif

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
How can Zus not even be an option?

And no, I would not select him, but having Shaw and Sharp (who is NOT a center) there and not the guy who ended the year at 2C is just, well, stupid.

Wishful thinking?

lol...i meant to add him... but forgot and didn't know how to re-configure the poll after i'd hit send.

it was nothing conspiratorial.

and to IU...there's the "other, please specify" category...so dry your tears.

i will pm BWC and see if he can add the category (or if any of the other mods are out there and can add handzus..please do).

eta - re sharp - figured he'd get zero votes - but decided to give the 'it really should be sharp' brigade a chance if they felt like voting for him :dunno:

so much drama over a mid-summer poll.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
LOL, not really. Just found it to be a bit of a curious decision.

ha ha ha...no..it wasn't a 'decision'...i just forgot him and remembered after i hit 'send'.

and except for 'waiting for kruger to sign'...we don't have much to talk about the next couple of months so we can talk about this :laugh:

Last edited:

LBS8844

Apr 10, 2013
If Handzus ends up being the 2nd line center I am going to be pretty ticked off to say the least.

Not nearly as ticked off as I'll be if the Hawks don't repeat ;) Handzus could well wind up as Q's choice to start the season. Frankly did nothing in the playoffs to not deserve another chance.

McDooRoo

Feb 24, 2013
Wyoming
Should be Pirri, but I thought several times this year that Leddy should've been on the PP and most of the time he wasnt, so nothing will surprise me. But, we did win the cup, so whatever the coaches decide they obviously know better than me

LBS8844

Apr 10, 2013
Wanna believe that LeBlanc can be the guy, and I hope he prospers and earns the opportunity. All told, think he's still a little raw. Still needs a contract.

Last edited:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Head says Zues/Kruger (although I think Kruger will take a big step next season, hopefully on the bottom 6) Heart says Pirri.

Q's head says Leblanc. :laugh:

Nothingman*

I vote Pirri...more out of hope than what will actually happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad