Who will have the loudest arena?

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I like the Jets and they no doubt have one of the loudest fanbases in the league, but the Islanders and Wild have also been right there with them.

Mynameismark*

They're all pretty loud. Dont tell a Jets fan that though...they NEED to have this. It means a lot to them apparently. They fervently attack anyone with a differing opinion.

13jetoil39

Apr 14, 2015
It was actually 124 db's

Islanders had great atmosphere tonight...they have solid die hard 10,000 fan's they seem to be the one's chanting a lot ..but they just don't have a strong bold sound... You can hear difference when all their crowd chants and then just the die hards. As said on tv broad act tonight "This islanders crowd is loud, but did you hear Winnipeg? That must have been magical"

But islanders fan's only one's saying they're loudest. So will give it to em to feel better. We can now just let media eat up our crowd and other fan bases. We don't need to tell anybody.

Game 4 tmrw, can't wait. I hope we win lol

Bobby Smash

Feb 13, 2008
MX
It was actually 124 db's

Islanders had great atmosphere tonight...they have solid die hard 10,000 fan's they seem to be the one's chanting a lot ..but they just don't have a strong bold sound... You can hear difference when all their crowd chants and then just the die hards. As said on tv broad act tonight "This islanders crowd is loud, but did you hear Winnipeg? That must have been magical"

But islanders fan's only one's saying they're loudest. So will give it to em to feel better. We can now just let media eat up our crowd and other fan bases. We don't need to tell anybody.

Game 4 tmrw, can't wait. I hope we win lol

Damn, if they gave the Stanley Cup to the loudest fans, you'd win every year. #JetsDynasty

I hope the Ducks stomp out what ever little hope Jet fans have left, early.

Ps. Everyone knows that Anaheim has the best, loudest, loyalest, coolest, smartest, funniest, and last but not least, sexiest fans in the NHL. They are also the best dressers, too.

Last edited:

Gotta Jet

Aug 25, 2011
Behind the net
Really? Because You've personally been to the other arenas this post season?
Other than the Bell Centre. Islanders fans were extremely loud...and that's just on TV.

The AINEC comment is the one that negated your argument.

Been to playoff games at the X, the UC and Saddledome through the years. All active crowds and great venues to watch playoffs in particular but hockey in general. This being said, the atmosphere is something else at the MTS. Yes it likely has much to do about the venue being small but it also has much to do about the fans.

The noise is constant, the chants are ingenious. Our football games are also considered some of the noisiest in the league and that is also attributed to the fans.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
They're all pretty loud. Dont tell a Jets fan that though...they NEED to have this. It means a lot to them apparently. They fervently attack anyone with a differing opinion.

Really?

{snip}

I wish I had the means to be in other arenas to give an informed comparison. So no 'Winnipeg AINEC' nonsense from me. I've not been to many other arenas - and the one Rangers game in October 2007 at MSG and the Coyotes home opener in 2011 probably aren't representative of playoff levels of pandemonium.

It was loud, we had fun, it was an entertaining game, and the Whiteout effect was in place (but for the result). If any other barn is louder then I'm happy for those fans - I want them to have as much fun as we did last night.

Go Jets Go!

m.

Don't paint us all with the same paint brush.

m.

13jetoil39

Apr 14, 2015
Been to playoff games at the X, the UC and Saddledome through the years. All active crowds and great venues to watch playoffs in particular but hockey in general. This being said, the atmosphere is something else at the MTS. Yes it likely has much to do about the venue being small but it also has much to do about the fans.

The noise is constant, the chants are ingenious. Our football games are also considered some of the noisiest in the league and that is also attributed to the fans.

bombers games Dec LOUDEST now stays, ssk used to be tho. Since 2011 year when jets cane back, wpgers some how got even more louder

I've been to games for football in nfl many hockey arenas..

Its such a different feel going to wpg games.

I'd love to attend a Seattle Seahawks game...so far igfield is louder then any bro stadium I been at. I expected bro stadiums to be crazy. Maybe its hyped up more then it is ? I dunno but I was bracing myself for loudest event I been at. You will be surprised at wpgers how they engage and other cities. I think us being small city has a lot to do with why we cherish n hang on to every play of our team's. Its pride in community but the atmosphere we bring makes the games that much better.

13jetoil39

Apr 14, 2015
Damn, if they gave the Stanley Cup to the loudest fans, you'd win every year. #JetsDynasty

I hope the Ducks stomp out what ever little hope Jet fans have left, early.

Ps. Everyone knows that Anaheim has the best, loudest, loyalest, coolest, smartest, funniest, and last but not least, sexiest fans in the NHL. They are also the best dressers, too.

it's on!!!!!

We been in every game, one win for jets can take a big turn around in this series. We got thousands in Anaheim for game 5 waiting

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I have no clue what arena is the loudest (way too many variables) But Winnipeg does have the best chants by FAR .......... IMHO

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
bombers games Dec LOUDEST now stays, ssk used to be tho. Since 2011 year when jets cane back, wpgers some how got even more louder

I've been to games for football in nfl many hockey arenas..

Its such a different feel going to wpg games.

I'd love to attend a Seattle Seahawks game...so far igfield is louder then any bro stadium I been at. I expected bro stadiums to be crazy. Maybe its hyped up more then it is ? I dunno but I was bracing myself for loudest event I been at. You will be surprised at wpgers how they engage and other cities. I think us being small city has a lot to do with why we cherish n hang on to every play of our team's. Its pride in community but the atmosphere we bring makes the games that much better.

IIRC, Seahawk fans have actually created small earthquakes in a couple of their playoff games due to their cheering. They've literally recorded seismic movement in the earth that matched up to certain plays run by Seattle.

Samcanadian

Dec 13, 2011
So I've read through this thread a little more and yeah....Winnipeg has the loudest fans in the entire NHL.

AINEC

Hemi-Cuda

Jun 28, 2006
Calgary
I have no clue what arena is the loudest (way too many variables) But Winnipeg does have the best chants by FAR .......... IMHO

Most unique for sure (lol Katy Perry), but the "Edddieee" chants at the dome the last 2 games have been deafening. Loudest chants I've ever heard at the Saddledome

Darth Handsome*

How the **** would you know who is the loudest if you haven't been in your own building, much less the other 15 teams'? This thread is dumb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad