Who will end the current decade with the most points?

Who will end the current decade with the most points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Right now the top five are:

Crosby - 614 points in 498 games
Giroux - 611 points in 618 games
Kane - 606 points in 583 games
Ovechkin - 602 points in 613 games
Tavares - 578 points in 594 games

NHL.com - Stats

Wow, that really puts into perspective how much better Crosby has been than everyone else.

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
It’s stats like this that make me wonder why anyone ever questioned Crosby’s supremacy over the NHL this last decade. The guy has still posted better numbers than everyone else in the league, even though he missed so much time during his prime with a slew of injuries.

I doubt anyone on this list outscores him from here on out.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
It probably won't quite be him, but you'd be mad to bet against G.
Why is it mad to bet against G? He’s just as old, has the 2nd worst PPG of the 5, and is historically the weakest player, he just has had the best health.

If anything he’d be my pick for the fewest points of the decade, now that Tavares has good teammates.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
Why is it mad to bet against G? He’s just as old, has the 2nd worst PPG of the 5, and is historically the weakest player, he just has had the best health.

If anything he’d be my pick for the fewest points of the decade, now that Tavares has good teammates.
Giroux is 3rd in PPG on this list, not 4th.

You think Tavares is going to score 36 more points than Giroux over this season and next? I'd take that bet all day.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I think it probably stays in the same order but with Tavares and Ovechkin swapped. Possibly Giroux overtaking Crosby too but I think it will be close.

So the biggest gap closes in and the players swap positions but everything else stays the same? I think would be a bold guess.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
It's Crosby oh so easily.

Do you guys expect any of these other players to outscore Crosby in the next 2 seasons by so many points? He's still the most likely player to win a Ross after McDavid and should widen the gap on all players.

Kane is a wild card i suppose - as he's not that far removed from his great season. I still expect Crosby to outscore him the next 2 years

Widen the gap? All that has happened is that the gap is getting smaller.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad