Who will be the RNH or Chris Kreider of this season?

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Going nuclear outnof their ass? I vote Teravainen. 200 shots at 20% is 40 goals.

Add a normal ish 40-50 assists and he suddenly is a 90 pts player.

Notice how Kreider, RNH were support cast and not the main superstar?

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Kreider has 6 goals in 9 games, which puts him on a 54 goal pace. Could Chris Kreider be the Chris Kreider of this season?

idno if you can be the breakout surprise when you've already done it, and even last year had 36 goals. he's off to a great start though, wouldn't be a surprise to see him have a season similar to 2 years ago.

think this year vatrano has been on fire, will have to see what kinda pace he maintains. toffoli, konecny, teravainen seem like solid bets to blow their prior career highs outta the water. if he and hughes stay healthy, toffoli is a virtual lock for 50+.

Jack Spider

Jun 2, 2022
It's not much but honest work but Matheson could pick up a few points from the journalists at the Norris votes. He's peaking and Ghule the ld on the 2nd pair is playing great so he has room to breathe.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
I can say the same. Montreal delusion prevalent in every thread.
That's the most he has ever had. He's never even had 40. It would be a surprise so it fits the thread. However it's being predicted by fans of his own team who dominate every thread with constant over rating of said team. Maybe try and pick someone from a team you're not a fan of so it's simply not just wishful thinking.

Some good choices that are actually possible in my opinion for massive breakouts are Bertuzzi, Ross Colton, Barzal.

LOL at calling habs fans delusional for thinking Matheson had a chance at 60 pts this season

1713762063269.png

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
I could see Hyman pulling a Kreider and scoring 50 goals. He's a streaky scorer and goes on pretty impressive scoring runs. If he cut out a few scoring droughts, he'd be there

He plays with McDrai, plays on the best PP in history, and has been steadily improving offensively each year
This man called it, well done. Currently the best net front scorer in the league. Would love to see a big playoffs from him

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
My boy Drouin took 2 months to figure it out then didn't cross the finish line.

I feel gutted, after picking Krider and RNH, (and be laughed at) in the last two years. I thought the trifecta was in the back pocket.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Frank Vatrano for Anaheim. Best season is 41 points. I could see him flirt with 35 goals and 70 points this year. Highly talented guy (scored 36 goals in 36 games at 21 years old in the AHL) and didnt play crazy minutes last year (16:41) so could jump to the 18-19 minutes range.

He didn't get the assists to hit 70 but good call on Vatrano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad