Who will be the next captain of the Flyers

CoutseysCorner92

Jul 19, 2010
Whether it be in 5 years, 10 years, or 15 years - who do you guys see being the next Flyer to don the C

I'm sure many of us (me included) would appreciate input from those of you who watch/have watched our prospects play in juniors/college/minor league etc. Who has those leadership qualities that are not often mentioned in scouting reports?

Last edited:

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
Konecny seems to have those qualities, but it's so hard to predict. Especially since Giroux will probably be our captain for at least another decade

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I doubt it's someone currently on the team. That said, assuming Giroux has it locked up for the next ten years is crazy. When all is said and done, he may well be the captain of the Flyers for the rest of his career or at least well into his late 30's, but it isn't something we should expect exactly. He's already in his 4th year of captaincy. The longest tenured Flyers captain was Clarke with a whopping 9 seasons split over two runs.

Nvxs07

Aug 1, 2014
@mandog1990 cuz he had to work for everything and wasn't spoon fed. Has grit, hart, and his leedership will win us the cup:yo::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad