Speculation: Who will be the Captains?

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
C - Pavelski
A - Couture
A - Vlasic

I could also see Wingels getting a A. I think they will avoid Thornton and Marleau since the org is 'moving on' from them (whether they are still on the team or not).

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Pavelski will be captain. Don't care about the A's since there are plenty qualified on this team.

He better be, I want to make some Captain American pics!:sarcasm:

XS5LK_zpsa5c55c23.gif

Seriously though if it's not Pavs something funny is going on, he deserves it.

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
I'd say Pavelski will be C's. Not sure about A's.

On Vlasic, I read an article after the season that TMac said he was disappointed that Pickles didn't develop / assert himself as a leader as much as he hoped he would.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007

On Vlasic, I read an article after the season that TMac said he was disappointed that Pickles didn't develop / assert himself as a leader as much as he hoped he would.

I fully expect Pavelski to be captain, DW has been angling towards that for over a year now.

I just Vlasic more, that's all.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley

I just don't see Vlasic as Captain. It seems like his idea of leadership is being sarcastic.

Pavs all the way.

Be shocked if PM and JT don't have an A. Maybe split PM and Couture home and away. Be interesting if Couture doesn't end up with a letter after his complaining last year.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I also Vlasic more. I've been on the Captain Pickles train for a long long time now.

Pickles no matter what need at least an A. Honestly for me it's Pavs for C, Vlasic one of the As, then you can go multiple ways and I'd be happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad