Who will be our top 5 leading scorers this season?

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
Without Z, I doubt that Larkin sees a 20% uptick in points. Same with Mantha and Vanek. If most players stay where they were last year or uptick just very slightly I'd be happy, but they lost their offensive prime mover.

The numbers are ambitious, but this is what I see as the Wings best case scenario still within the realm of possibility. I think a lot of our young players impress and really grow into their own. Still, you’re right. Additionally most players wont play 82 games so those are just “on pace”, and Frk/Svech production probably wont exceed most of the players injured

In hindsight I do see a few players, such as Bertuzzi’s numbers as unrealistic. Similar p/g pace, but he wont be playing with Zetts.

Jon Cusack

Oct 28, 2011
Question to those without Zadina in their top 5. Do you think he wont put up enough points because he wont play enough games or that he will play and wont eclipse the other players?

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Question to those without Zadina in their top 5. Do you think he wont put up enough points because he wont play enough games or that he will play and wont eclipse the other players?

Game amounts, of course. He has to blow (away) the AHL first.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Game amounts, of course. He has to blow the AHL first.
i2yYun3.gif

url

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad