Who we gonna trade Fiala for ?

teddyli

Feb 4, 2018
Nylander is asking for 7 to 8M per year, and if you extend him, with Rinne looking for next contract, you will not have the cap space for extending Sissons or Hartman next summer...

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Fiala, Fabbro, and a first >>>>> Nyander at 7+ million.

I'd love Fiala on the Oilers, but I doubt he'd be available.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Fiala, Fabbro, and a first >>>>> Nyander at 7+ million.

I'd love Fiala on the Oilers, but I doubt he'd be available.

Some of us aren't liking his early lack of productivity and some dumb turnovers. We don't HATE the guy enough to send him to a cesspool of disfunction like EDM.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
I was thinking last night it’s almost as if Fiala does one great thing then flubs his next move.

For example last night he made a great cross ice pass to somebody to spring them into open ice with speed. That player returned the puck to Fi in a give and go. Fiala was going to have a great scoring chance but he mishandled the pass.

Story of his season so far.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I'd rather trade 'holy stick' Turris at this point. Man that guy seems to have a complete inability to handle cross ice passes this season.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I was thinking last night it’s almost as if Fiala does one great thing then flubs his next move.

For example last night he made a great cross ice pass to somebody to spring them into open ice with speed. That player returned the puck to Fi in a give and go. Fiala was going to have a great scoring chance but he mishandled the pass.

Story of his season so far.
He's also competitive with PK for Pred most likely to make a play that leads to an opposing breakaway.

Reactions: predfan24

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Get rid of Turris too!!! Dude is a joke.

Not following the Preds as closely as I have in the past, since the NHL and the Preds have gotten boring, but watched a few games so far this season and very underwhelmed with Turris and Fiala

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
No points so far. Always been a fan of his but if we can get Nylander for Fiala , Fabbro and a first , you gotta get that deal done
Nylander isn't that much better than Fiala... with cap hits I would be happier keeping Fiala. Never mind including Fabbro and a first.

Rough start for Fiala, but it isn't hurting the Preds one bit so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad