Who we gonna trade Fiala for ?

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
You know I was hesitant to pull the trigger on this, but after last night, I've gotta say we should get McDavid for him. I don't know if Poile has the guts to do it though. Tough call. If they want us to throw in Rinaldo too that might be a dealbreaker so (fingers crossed).

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

NightowlPred

Apr 7, 2017
Coming from someone who has to warch a lot of preds games in the middle of the night I can all assure you my rate of falling asleep mid game has drastically decreased with Barry getting the boot.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
Trade him for Ritchie. Similar production, but a bigger body!

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Im not sure if half of you are joking or not? This is still the start of the season? He has never been a top player, but definitely not the worst? He hasnt lost any games or directly affected plays negatively, if anything he gets less ice time but full trade talk? Yall are insane, I also dont see anyone talking crap about Bonino or Weber, also where is Ellis? Hes probably the one we should start to worry about if his numbers remain this low to non existent, we all know hes beyond capable

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
I'm not sure which you're referring to, but both are superior players to 27-point Nick Ritchie. Neither are likely to take meathead penalties at critical junctures in the WCF either.
Should have clarified to make the joke more obvious. I was referring to Anaheim's Nick Ritchie who haven't played a single game yet due to his contract talks and therefore obviously has 0 points as well.

More seriously, I don't want to trade Fiala for anything less than an overpayment. I'm confident he gets the scoring going eventually.

Reactions: Bringer of Jollity

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
also where is Ellis? Hes probably the one we should start to worry about if his numbers remain this low to non existent, we all know hes beyond capable
He's on a pace for 41 points and +68. I wouldn't call those numbers "low to non existent".

He's broken many rushes with his positioning and stick play, is consistent on breakouts and has had good scoring chances. He's positioning well on both ends of the ice, but is a victim of our predictable PP tactic that the entire league knows how to defend against. If someone else than our dmen shot the puck more often on PP, our dmen would eventually get better chances. Everyone knows that unless they lay a red carpet for our other PP unit guys, they won't be shooting or driving the net themselves.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Should have clarified to make the joke more obvious. I was referring to Anaheim's Nick Ritchie who haven't played a single game yet due to his contract talks and therefore obviously has 0 points as well.

More seriously, I don't want to trade Fiala for anything less than an overpayment. I'm confident he gets the scoring going eventually.
Some of the recent threads have thrown off my sarcasm detector's calibration.

Hey, he's a net-front presence though!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
lol Nick Ritchie

Adam-DeVine-No.-Hard-pass.-Hard-pass.gif

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
Some of the recent threads have thrown off my sarcasm detector's calibration.

Hey, he's a net-front presence though!
It's not an easy task knowing someone could actually propose something as ridiculous

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad