Who sits when Laine plays?

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Lol, Nash’s shot is long gone, can’t remember him sniping one since that play off game 2 against Tampa in 2019.
Unless you want to park him in the slot, he should never be on PP.

Stenlund has a much better shot at this point

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
The one who has injury

Obviously. :P

Hopefully it isn't Patty who is injured. His last game was the logical end result of the years long process. With Patty's mind set it is damn clear that he can act in a role of enforcer too (we know he was goalie so it's not about question of psychology), but that would be a surefire way to ensure he doesn't/cannot play by his true finesses. It would be ridiculously wasteful thing to do, regardless of reasoning. Patrik is not particularly injury-prone (one of false tags attached to him in HFB), but his injuries has came with his wrong utilization. His mind set allow him to specialize just about anything, but that doesn't mean it would be wise thing to do to direct him out-of-his core skill set, which, if we are perfectly honest doesn't increase an amount of his healthy game days in a long run.

You don't simply waste your rare GEM finesse artist player to mundane roughness in a corner. You know this very well, it is mysterious why...

It took one damn game to force the already made trade. On-Ice.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
We could sit either or both of Nash and Grigorenko. Both can cycle back in as others underperform. A rotation of sorts is helpful in a year like this to keep guys fresh.
This is what I was thinking, basically whoever looks best in practice/games will be cycling in as others underperform. Also breeds a little competition knowing one or two bad games could mean you're probably not getting another chance for awhile.

Reactions: thebus88

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Is Cam just too old or what is up with him?

Any hope any more, of his gone for good due to his age?
He got his sweet contract, settled in with his wife and new kid, got fat, injured his ankle along the way and now looks 100 years old. Shame because he’s one of my favorite CBJ players ever, but I don’t see him getting it back.

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Is Cam just too old or what is up with him?

Any hope any more, of his gone for good due to his age?

Cam said there are times he can barely get up the stairs. He's still recovering from last year's high ankle sprain.

His scoring touch is still there. 4 pts in his last 6 games despite not looking good. He's not close to done.

He got his sweet contract, settled in with his wife and new kid, got fat, injured his ankle along the way and now looks 100 years old. Shame because he’s one of my favorite CBJ players ever, but I don’t see him getting it back.

You really don't know that stuff at all. If you don't know something which strongly impugns the character of a player then don't say it as if it is true.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad