• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I remain undecided.

BTW, give it what weight you will, but a potential concern re: Savoie:

In Will Scouch's scouting samples, Connor Geekie had superior offensive microstats to Savoie in most categories.

Granted, 7 or 8 game samples, and Scouch still ranks Savoie as the better NHL prospect.

Geekie is a terrible name though. His name microstats are trash, his name macrostats are fecal.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Didn't expect you to like him that much.
I wouldn't say I like him that much. There's a very real chance he's just a 3C. The skating and pace issues are real which is why you can't take him in the top 10, but everything else is there. I mean the bubble season was what it was but that had to have been the quietest PPG season by a 16 year old I can remember.

Reactions: BigToe

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Nemec and Jiricek are safe picks - they will at worst end up solid second pairing D.

Kemmel, Nazar, Savoie or Gauthier if you want to bet on upside. Either one could turn out a star player or complete dud.

Reactions: bobbythebrain

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I want them to trade it so we don't have to watch another top pick flounder under this franchise.

If you want me to pick a player? I guess Nemec, followed by Savoie. Knowing this team though I fully expect them to take Gauthier and disappoint me.

Reactions: Rebels57

tw1022

Dec 16, 2014
Well, during yesterdays conference, the Flyers appear to be looking to trade back. With that said, I am and was fully expecting the worst. :)

Reactions: Pantokrator

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Kind of hard to answer without knowing who went 1-4. Assuming that, at the very least, Wright, Cooley and Slafkovsky are off the board, my next 3 are:
Nemec
Savoie
Jiricek

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Savoie just because I know someone with that last name, and I know nothing of any of the prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad