Who needs Patches? Price ties W Record.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
No disrespect but you're not Wolverine. I'm sure he will be in the lineup for Game 1.

Tho, if he doesn't make it, I prefer to lose Pac than lose Price...as much as I love Pacioretty. Is it bad to say that?
Not bad, I know what you mean. Losing Max is very bad, but losing Price would be VERY bad.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Exactly..
Good news if he is skating Tuesday...

POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE!!!!!! (I like the positive ones here).
Since we don't know what is up with Pacioretty...being positive is the way to go...imo. So depressing...the negative Nellies.
(this may be a false alarm or something that only requires 7-10 days rest).

I'd rather see the glass as half full vs half empty.
(plus...it's awesome to have top 6-9depth in Hudon, Andrighetto, Scherbak,etc...).

And, I'd rest some of our key top 6 players (Pleks, Markov)...I don't want to risk it (a scare/false alarm or a minor injury or major one) before playoffs.

Health, health, health...it's all about health.

Crossing my fingers for Pacioretty's health (imo, it didn't look that bad...awkward fall near the boards).

Cheers!

P.S.: silly question...?! Can Nikita Scherbak join us (Black Aces) before his playoffs (junior) are over? or he has to wait for his playoffs to be over? And worst case scenario...it can create an opening/discovery (ex: Charles Hudon may be ready for the NHL...?). See below!

Last edited:

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Yup, but I'd rest some of our key top 6 players (Pleks, Markov)...I don't want to risk it (a scare/false alarm or a minor injury or major one) before playoffs.

Health, health, health...it's all about health.

Since we don't know what is up with Pacioretty...being positive is the way to go...imo. So depressing...the negative Nellies.
(this may be a false alarm or something that only requires 7-10 days rest).

I'd rather see the glass as half full vs half empty.
(plus...it's awesome to have top 6-9depth in Hudon, Andrighetto, Scherbak,etc...).

Crossing my fingers for Pacioretty's health (imo, it didn't look that bad...awkward fall near the boards).

Cheers!

P.S.: silly question...?! Can Scherbak join us (Black Aces) before his playoffs (junior) are over? or he has to wait for his playoffs to be over?

Why the hell would Scherbak join us before his playoffs are over? :laugh:

There's no reason to. And he won't. Let him finish his playoffs

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Hudon has had a great season, but I think Andrighetto has been outproducing him lately.

EDIT: Since the start of February, Andrighetto has 20 points in 25 games. Hudon has 18 in 25 games. I guess it's a little closer than I thought.

I wonder why no one talks about Daniel Carr. He is leading the Bulldogs in goals scored with 22.

He is a LW. He loves to shoot the puck with only Hensick and Dumont having more SOG.

I think he deserves a shot if Max is out for any length of time.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
(ex: Hudon may be ready for the NHL...?). See below!

Playoffs:
Galchenyuk/Hudon-Plekanec-Gallagher
Hudon/Galchenyuk-DD-Weise/DSP
DLR-Eller-DSP/Weise
Prust-Mitchell-Flynn
Parenteau (not gritty enough for playoffs? I hope I'm wrong)
Malhotra
Andrighetto (speed)
Scherbak
McCarron

Err...considering Galch is still not playing C, you are dreaming that Hudon goes straight to 1st C during the playoffs? That's one impressive dream there.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I wonder why no one talks about Daniel Carr. He is leading the Bulldogs in goals scored with 22.

He is a LW. He loves to shoot the puck with only Hensick and Dumont having more SOG.

20 points behind Hudon. Has cooled down considerably after his hot streak. Never played this many games in a season, could be out of gas.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
20 points behind Hudon. Has cooled down considerably after his hot streak. Never played this many games in a season, could be out of gas.

Has Hudon been playing wing or center for Hamilton?

(Havent seen the Dogs play a game this season)

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Just rest the players, we are one of the very rare teams that don't need to stress about making the playoffs no more. Our first opponent will already be tired by the time they make it to the first round. We have the depth to still be a competitive team without our regulars. This is a luxury that our opponent's will not have

Istvan

Nov 17, 2003
SoCal
Visit site
Underwhelmed by the tepid response by Habs when Price gets run over time and time again. How about just bashing the hell out of the Aholes who keep running Price. Reffing is atrocious so that's not the solution. Asswipe Kreider killed the Habs playoffs hopes with his "oops" skates up crash into Price. It's really time to go postal on the next dickwad that does it!!!!!! There, I feel much better now.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Underwhelmed by the tepid response by Habs when Price gets run over time and time again. How about just bashing the hell out of the Aholes who keep running Price. Reffing is atrocious so that's not the solution. Asswipe Kreider killed the Habs playoffs hopes with his "oops" skates up crash into Price. It's really time to go postal on the next dickwad that does it!!!!!! There, I feel much better now.

+1
(also...our own players have to be careful not to run into him, fall on him...it's unbelievable how many times Price is not protected...and the league would only do something about it IF Price were a Leaf or a Bruin).

Err...considering Galch is still not playing C, you are dreaming that Hudon goes straight to 1st C during the playoffs? That's one impressive dream there.

Hudon on LEFT WING...look at it again... I never had Hudon at C!!!!
(Galchenyuk and/or Hudon at LEFT WING):

Playoffs (if Pacioretty needs 2-3 weeks' rest...if):
Galchenyuk/Hudon - Plekanec - Gallagher
Hudon/Galchenyuk - DD - Weise/DSP
DLR - Eller - DSP/Weise
Prust-Mitchell-Flynn

Why the hell would Scherbak join us before his playoffs are over? :laugh: There's no reason to. And he won't. Let him finish his playoffs

Calm the hell down (we're all Hab fans here)...calm the **** down.

I asked politely for friendly Hab fans here...not childish arrogant ***** like you to answer. I politely asked...''silly question...can Scherbak join before his junior playoffs are over'' (in case of any emergencies...in case of many injuries to our top 6-9,etc). Just curious to know the rules...I wasn't saying he should...never wrote that (just a childish arrogant assumption on your part). Good to know the rules in case we have 3-4 injuries to our top 6 all of a sudden... and mostly just curious to know. No need to be rude/cocky/arrogant 14yr old/childish. Stay classy and friendly...we're all Hab fans here. Cheers

Last edited:

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
+1
(also...our own players have to be careful not to run into him, fall on him...it's unbelievable how many times Price is not protected...and the league would only do something about it IF Price were a Leaf or a Bruin).

Hudon on LEFT WING...look at it again... I never had Hudon at C!!!!
(Galchenyuk and/or Hudon at LEFT WING):

Playoffs (if Pacioretty needs 2-3 weeks' rest...if):
Galchenyuk/Hudon - Plekanec - Gallagher
Hudon/Galchenyuk - DD - Weise/DSP
DLR - Eller - DSP/Weise
Prust-Mitchell-Flynn

Calm the hell down (we're all Hab fans here)...calm the **** down.

I asked politely for friendly Hab fans here...not childish arrogant ***** like you to answer. I politely asked...''silly question...can Scherbak join before his junior playoffs are over'' (in case of any emergencies...in case of many injuries to our top 6-9,etc). Just curious to know the rules...I wasn't saying he should...never wrote that (just a childish arrogant assumption on your part). Good to know the rules in case we have 3-4 injuries to our top 6 all of a sudden... and mostly just curious to know. No need to be rude/cocky/arrogant 14yr old/childish. Stay classy and friendly...we're all Hab fans here. Cheers

How can you call someone childish when you call them a "childish arrogant ****"?

Stay classic.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
What's really scary was his reaction afterwards. To lay back down on the ice and stumble when helped back to the bench are bad signs.

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
He probably injured his neck again. It looked like his helmet lifted slightly before hitting his head on the boards. I suspect he has:
A)whiplash
B)concussion
C)neck damage
D)all of the above.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
How can you call someone childish when you call them a "childish arrogant ****"?

Stay classic.

Mr. Hab is a unique poster, with a unique writing style, and a unique outlook.

He's like our Poet Laureate who is simultaneously enhanced and diminished.

He's a board treasure.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Carr can be our new Ed Ronan :laugh:
Kid can skate that's for sure..

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
In the AHL Carr drives you. Wasn't that evil Garth Knight's vehicle in Knight Rider?

Dave-Chappelle-as-Tyrone-Biggums.gif

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Can't understand how people can watch the Habs in English and I'm Anglo. It's just not the same plus the announcers are crap.

They are very bad...
But I refuse to watch RDS anymore until they tank that comedy show l'antichambre. :laugh:
Oh and 5-7 can go while they are at it. :help:

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I like John Bartlett. Jason York isn't the brightest but he's harmless. To each their own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad