Who makes the team> and why?

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
ok Skille looks like a call up at best...
I think Redmond, Winchester, Rendulic all stay after the b and w game showing
I will add I like

Rat i man to stay.. young but great talant ( there is an Ant-man joke here I know it)
All the guys taken in the trades re Zad,Grig and Gromley stay...

Who leaves?....Bordello Cliche Guinin is my hope

Not sure what the thinking is on Bleakley... I think at least send him to SA to skate with men....

Matheus

Jan 22, 2015
Rio Grande Do Sul
my favourite team to start the season

Comeau Duch Iggy
Landy Soda Mack
Tangs Grigs Rantanen
Mcleod Mitchel Evenberg

EJ Beauch
Barrie Zadorov
Gormley Stuart
Holden

Varly
Picks

re-sign EJ 6 to 7 years
re-sign Mack 8 years
Try trade one of Stuart, Redmont Gennin

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
Rantanen makes the team. I see Skille getting a contract. When injuries strike I'd be happy having him join the squad. His play may be limited to most nights being a scratch, but I think he's proving he's worth keeping. I also want to see Everberg on the team. Then for defense I think Gormley will be in the 3rd pairing over Holden. Damn I want us to just buy out Stuart. Such a waste.

Rantanen - Duchene - Iginla
Landy - Soderberg - Mack
Tangs - Grigs - Comeu
McLeod - Mitchell - Everberg
*Winchester, Bords, Skille

Beauch - EJ
Zads - Barrie
Gormley - Stuart
*Holden

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
CHL rules. They have to stay there for 2 years, or something like that. If they are not in the nhl of course.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
If you are not 20 or have played 4 years in the CHL you have to stay in the NHL or go back to junior. He probably could play pro down there but he's got a great opportunity to have a big year in junior, I think it's good for him anyway.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
If you are not 20 or have played 4 years in the CHL you have to stay in the NHL or go back to junior. He probably could play pro down there but he's got a great opportunity to have a big year in junior, I think it's good for him anyway.
Just to clarify...
You can be 19 as long as you turn 20 before Dec 15th IIRC.

spiller19

Sep 23, 2013
im not at all clear on why Bleakley cannot go play with the men in SA?

Even if he could he's captain of the host team for the memorial cup. I think unless he absolutely battles his way on to the avs roster you send him back to Red Deer

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Its possible, he was at the camp over the summer and played well. I just think there are too many hyped prospects ahead of him but he's the perfect guy to play that 4th line defensive center role so if the coach really sees him as a guy who can fit that then he has a chance. If not, Canada can find 12 sexier forward prospects than him. Depends on his season too, if he starts hot he could easily have 20 goals by December, which might give him some hype. He's pretty much in the Duchene team Canada position here IMO.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
well... the final days are upon us for the end of pree season...
Did you think we are ok with the cuts.. im gleeful that I wont see Bords or Cliche opening night
Rat man looks like he starts
AND
maybe everburg or Rendulic make it ....
still wish we had less injuries ...

Steerpike

We are never give up
Feb 15, 2014
Colorado
well... the final days are upon us for the end of pree season...
Did you think we are ok with the cuts.. im gleeful that I wont see Bords or Cliche opening night
Rat man looks like he starts
AND
maybe everburg or Rendulic make it ....
still wish we had less injuries ...

Outside of Winchester aren't we almost totally healthy right now?

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
well, I think its day to day with EVB and Rendulik still wearing a cage to hide the broken or damaged puck to face injury.. and my really bi concern is Iggy.... but he played last night for the first time ..
I dont see Glenx making it after looking so slow last night...
Cut him, sit either skillet or McL and start either EVB or Rendulik.
OR
since we open against a bigger team maybe keep McL and sit ???

When I wrote that I had not seen the game against Ducks... so I did not know status of
Iggy
Everburg
Rendulick
Skillet
and Macking coming off ltir last season...

quesosauce

Feb 5, 2008
Denver
well, I think its day to day with EVB and Rendulik still wearing a cage to hide the broken or damaged puck to face injury.. and my really bi concern is Iggy.... but he played last night for the first time ..
I dont see Glenx making it after looking so slow last night...
Cut him, sit either skillet or McL and start either EVB or Rendulik.
OR
since we open against a bigger team maybe keep McL and sit ???

When I wrote that I had not seen the game against Ducks... so I did not know status of
Iggy
Everburg
Rendulick
Skillet
and Macking coming off ltir last season...

sorry this is off topic but i cannot understand your posts when you spell everything wrong like this

i know we have a few nick names we use but aside from 'iggy'......your names are just...annoying

this whole post reads like it was written by an 8 year old

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
sorry this is off topic but i cannot understand your posts when you spell everything wrong like this

i know we have a few nick names we use but aside from 'iggy'......your names are just...annoying

this whole post reads like it was written by an 8 year old
Well, I apologise
Butchering names is my strength though so, perhaps you must grin and bear it? :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad