Post-Game Talk: Who is this team? 2006 called, they want their Oilers back...

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Haas should never come out of the lineup.

Massive win (although what the hell was that last PP?). They destroyed the Canucks spirit and major props for Smith bouncing back after the tough start. The team showed a lot of guts when they could have easily mailed it in down by 3.

Did I mention that Haas should never come out of the lineup?

When everybody was struggling early, that 4th line put together some strong shifts to get the team in it led by Haas. Then everybody else woke up and brought the fight.

Haas
Stay
In
Lineup

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Solid effort by supporting cast.

Kahun 2 huge goals playing with Leon. Hopefully the start of a solid line pairing.
Khaira huge making the game winner and out there last minute protecting the lead.
Ennis breaking Canucks spirit.

Love it when it's not just 97 and 29.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
God damn Barrie had a horrible game, but great job on Smitty giving us a chance and great job on the rest of the team as a whole.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
What a f***ing win. This team has got it right now! Monster game from Drai.

Also I hate the PP thing we do at the end of games when were up. Just ice the boys please...

Yeah that’s very dangerous to me I’d prefer that if they want to rest their horses to instead play a makeshift 3rd PP unit of maybe: Kahun-Kharia-Ennis-Archibald-Bouchard.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
McDavid could've had 3 tonight with a bit more luck. That wrister he rang off the post between the legs of the defender had oodles of sauce on it, and would've been a beauty. Smith settled in nicely -- even if he was fighting off pucks a bit, he got the job done. Great effort by the team in the 3rd to pull this off. Loving the fight in these guys. It really feels to me they want to win and it matters to them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad