Who is the most experimental coach in the league?

Theodoriph

Jul 16, 2009
Randy Caryle thinks outside the box, or rather, he's stuck in that old box people used to think in.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
John Hynes on the Devils loves to changes lines every single game because he said he wants "every player on the team to be comfortable with every other player on the team."

So obviously the Devils have set lines, but they get jumbled up ALOT, and I mean ALOT

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I would say Darryl Sutter. Hear me out. He is unafraid to play good young players like Forbort in the roles they have earned. He's about process, skillsets and results, not preconceived notions. He is the most forward thinking coach in the league.

Bust

Jul 28, 2016
I don't know if you'd call it "experimental", but i always like Paul Maurices' approach of allowing players that are having a "good game" to more playing time, shootout attempts, ext.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
John Hynes on the Devils loves to changes lines every single game because he said he wants "every player on the team to be comfortable with every other player on the team."

So obviously the Devils have set lines, but they get jumbled up ALOT, and I mean ALOT

Therrien shuffles lines so much my head spins sometimes. The only thing you can ever be certain of is Desharnais will find his way back on a line with Pacioretty.

SaltyKesler

Sep 3, 2015
Vancity
Willie Desjardins loved putting Dorsett out so much that he was the most played Canuck when the other team was leaving, but he changes lines so much, when he loses a Top 9 player to injury or the combinations on the BoBae line aren't working he thinks putting Dorsett with Bo or on the 2nd line is a good idea, and he's been doing it these past 2 games...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00