Who is The Leafs Most Underrated Player?

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
If Gardiner was added, then Rielly would have to be added. Why not Holland, Bodie, Franson, and Reimer? These are the correct players for this poll.

Read what I posted....I stated everyone. How
Can you have a poll of who is the most underrated Leaf player then exclude most of the team...yet you include Clarkson. BS poll.

91Kadri91*

The correct answer is Jake Gardiner but he's not an option, so I abstained from voting.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Read what I posted....I stated everyone. How
Can you have a poll of who is the most underrated Leaf player then exclude most of the team...yet you include Clarkson. BS poll.

The poll is fine, if you do not like it, then I say this with respect. You do not have to post or vote in it.

If you want to start a Dion vs. Gardiner poll, this is fine too.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
It has to be Kessel. One of the most consistent offensive players in the league; who gets crapped on for no reason. The closest I have heard of a logical argument is that he's one-dimensional; but mostly from people who don't understand the roles and expectations for players or how team defensive systems work (or the lacking of one).

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
It has to be Kessel. One of the most consistent offensive players in the league; who gets crapped on for no reason. The closest I have heard of a logical argument is that he's one-dimensional; but mostly from people who don't understand the roles and expectations for players or how team defensive systems work (or the lacking of one).

There is some merit to your comments, but no one takes as much irrational criticisms than Phaneuf here. I think the poll is spot on thus far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad