Speculation: Who is the Canucks Best Player?

Who is the Canucks best player?

• Total voters

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Best player - Bure

Best duo - Sedins

But EP and Huggy certainly have the ability to lead the Canucks to Stanley, certainly the best 2 individual players we have ever had at one time.

I mean bure had mogilny at one point. Mogilny isn't really remembered here but he put up a 55 goal 107 point season in Vancouver.

And naslund and bertuzzi were quite a force.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
When I actually attend games, it's clear to me Hughes is the best player on the team.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
Hughes takes over the game at a different level. It's like watching a different team, vs different player.

EP looks like he's been hitting the gym in his last gram posts... Kuzmenko too.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I mean bure had mogilny at one point. Mogilny isn't really remembered here but he put up a 55 goal 107 point season in Vancouver.

And naslund and bertuzzi were quite a force.
yes .... but Bure was a force for 7 years, Mogily really only had the one exceptional year. And Naslund and Bert were impressive, but not at the same level as the Bure, sedins or EP and Hughes. I stand by my list. Particularily in that the players listed all had their best years in Vcr.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
yes .... but Bure was a force for 7 years, Mogily really only had the one exceptional year. And Naslund and Bert were impressive, but not at the same level as the Bure, sedins or EP and Hughes. I stand by my list. Particularily in that the players listed all had their best years in Vcr.

I mean naslund has a 2nd + 2nd + 4th for the art ross and a 2nd + 5th + 7th + 7th for the rocket.
And bertuzzi had a 3rd + 5th for the art ross and 3rd for the rocket.

Pettersson currently has a 10th for the art ross.

Pettersson may get there one day, but don't let this being a higher scoring era make you believe naslund+Bert weren't absolutely elite for a few years.

Reactions: pitseleh

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I mean naslund has a 2nd + 2nd + 4th for the art ross and a 2nd + 5th + 7th + 7th for the rocket.
And bertuzzi had a 3rd + 5th for the art ross and 3rd for the rocket.

Pettersson currently has a 10th for the art ross.

Pettersson may get there one day, but don't let this being a higher scoring era make you believe naslund+Bert weren't absolutely elite for a few years.
Fair comment, and I agree. I would put them as the next on the list. I really had hopes that they would lead us to Stanley.... which was all but ruined when Bert had his little incident.

We have had a number of players that were exceptional. Sundstrom and Tanti, the rookie line of fraser Smyl and Gradin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad