Who is the Canucks #6 dman? 2019 edition

Who is our 6th best d?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Idk who edited your poll but I voted for Y2K and it seems he’s now second probably only cause he wasn’t around for the whole vote

Yup. This isn't exactly fair since some people voted before I was even an option. They could change their vote if they wished, but I doubt most re-checked this thread. I demand a recount. ;)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Went w y2k. When none belong in the leauge, give me the cheapest one. Plus i heard whispers Tallon likes him.
Tallon likes who? Gudbranson? Cause theres actually a SOURCE for that, not for the others tho

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Right, because I have the power to modify someone else's poll. :rolleyes:

The people have spoken...give them what they want!

And I think the whole point of this is to point out how much of a joke this team's defense is.
Yeah maybe i should have stopped after 5, but you wouldnt make the team anyways so makes no sense, not even the AHL team, or even ECHL esp since your as old as Edler

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Yeah maybe i should have stopped after 5, but you wouldnt make the team anyways so makes no sense, not even the AHL team, or even ECHL esp since your as old as Edler

I got into a fight during an HF Canucks game of shinny...Jim Benning likes my toughness. I'd be good in scrums too, and create a safe environment for our kids.

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Tallon likes y2ks moxie, scouted him at our hf skate around,
I know your being sarcastic but he CLEARLY wasnt there at our skating dirby or whatever you wanna call that disaster

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I wish to change my vote to Y2K.
Too bad. Gudbranson beat the rest of these guys including Y2K pretty easily. Not saying hes good but hes CLEARLY above the rest of these guys (y2K included - who I doubt can even play as hes pretty old lol)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad