• Poll closed .

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
It's kind of mind boggling how weak we are this year on Left Defense after Edler... Hutton has been decent, but his play seems to have sagged quite a bit anchored to Gudbranson.

After that though, it's a goddamn tire fire.

What happened to the potential MDZ and Pouliot were supposed to have? Really feel they don't belong on an NHL roster based on their play this season.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
What happened to the potential MDZ and Pouliot were supposed to have? Really feel they don't belong on an NHL roster based on their play this season.
Potential? They were already scratched scratch tickets Benning found in the garbage can.

Edit: Guds should easily take this spot - #6)

Last edited:

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Potential? They were already scratched scratch tickets Benning found in the garbage can.

Edit: Guds should easily take this spot - #6)

I mean, I remember a time when all our bottom three D were fresh young players being talked about in trade discussions as good fits for Vancouver when playing for Florida, New York and Pittsburgh... Gudbranson and Del Zotto especially from articles I read.

That's the potential I remember. I mean, all of these guys went in the first round of the draft, Gudbranson and Pouliot both went top 10...

Obviously they're junk now, but it feels like Benning picked them up thinking they would live up to their draft potential, ignoring why they were available in the first place. So yeah, your image is pretty apt.

Reactions: Hit the post

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Gudbranson is better than Del Zotto but I feel like he shouldn't be.

I don't know what the hell is going on with MDZ, but he is definitely more capable than Gudbranson and in theory better but just hasn't performed like it since October 2017. I voted for him because of my interpretation of the poll and because Gudbranson is still pretty bad.

Scumbag Frank

Hard Time in the Slammer
Apr 13, 2010
Vancouver
What the hell happened to MDZ?
His first month here he was awesome and everyone was raving about what a great signing he was.

Voted for him just because we've never seen that level from Gudbranson or Pouliot

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Idk who edited your poll but I voted for Y2K and it seems he’s now second probably only cause he wasn’t around for the whole vote
What the hell it was probably y2k himself what a joke this has turned into this is SUPPOSE to be serious :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad