Prospect Info: Who is the Canucks #25 prospect?

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Answer:

So you can say without a doubt that the players ranked 20~25 have definite upsides compared to the players who will be ranked 25~30? Why didn't we just stop the list at 10?

I feel that Kenins is the last noteworthy addition. Beyond him, may be Liberati, but I think few know enough about him at this point. That's why we stop at 25 and not 10.

These ranking do not mean anything. If we stop at 25 or stop at 30 makes no difference to this hockey team or the prospects themselves. It is simply something to do during the slow hockey news summer. If we have prospects to rank we may as well rank them. Those that think we should stop at 25 can stop voting in the polls. Everyone is happy.

Cool. Have at it. I'm not against others voting for the remaining picks. To me though, it seems fitting to end it at 25, based on the known talent within. That said, I won't begrudge the attempt to rank the rest.

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
Yeah, after this thread I plan on making a "HF Vancouver Top 25 Prospects List" thread, and I'll leave the remaining guys in honorable mentions for everyone to finish themselves.

How about we stop at 25 and do a 'Post your list vs. the Board Consensus list' thread instead of continuing? I think that would be a lot more fun than ranking the dregs of the Canucks prospect pool.

I support these ideas! :nod:

settinguptheplay

Classless Canuck Fan
Apr 3, 2008
I feel that Kenins is the last noteworthy addition. Beyond him, may be Liberati, but I think few know enough about him at this point. That's why we stop at 25 and not 10.

Cool. Have at it. I'm not against others voting for the remaining picks. To me though, it seems fitting to end it at 25, based on the known talent within. That said, I won't begrudge the attempt to rank the rest.

Not to be picky... Well perhaps a little bit...

Just because "you feel" the talent ends there does not make it fact. It is entirely possible that someone you feel is not worthy of rank ends up being the better player/prospect than some ranked higher. I see no issue in ranking ALL of our prospects. The problem I see when ranking this far down is that none (or few) of us actually see/hear enough about them to rank them fairly.

That said I have no attachment to where we decide the cut off point is. I am not going to be upset if a few of our prospects don't make the list.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
If you want to go to 30, just tally up the runner-ups in this poll. Sauve 26, Friesen 27, Liberati 28 etc

Yeah, this too. Just `cos I`m a*** like that (and not sure if I should include it eventually in a post in the Top 25 Prospects thread)...

26) Liberati
27) Blain
28) Myron
29) Beattie
30) Williamson
31) Sauve
32) Friesen

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Did anybody else laugh for much longer than you should've?

Guilty... clever like a Fox, he is!

Hey, OP! We need to restart this whole ranking now that we signed Fox.

EDIT: oh man, I just realized I necro'd a thread because of a redirect... wtFox was I thinking...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad